Tats are for babies

put em up

Banned
Joined Apr 21, 2009
Real talk why would a grown man walk around with a Jordan sign on their body?

Joined Jan 24, 2003
is it a brand or is it one of those deals where they cut the design in the skin and let it heal/scar over?

cronicmole

Banned
Joined Sep 6, 2008
that thing is so fat doesnt even look like Jordan looks like Peter Griffin jumpin for joy when he found the golden ticket to the beer factory

Joined Jun 4, 2008
Originally Posted by instant klassic

This dude Jordan "Brand"ed himself?

SMH.
Dude really Jordan "Brand"ed branded himself
. To think that people really show this kind of loyalty to acompany who doesn't really care about the customers enough to AT LEAST make quality sneakers.

Joined Jan 24, 2003
Originally Posted by instant klassic

Originally Posted by WilderShoe

is it a brand or is it one of those deals where they cut the design in the skin and let it heal/scar over?
Either way he's a dumb ##! for getting it.
I'm not arguing that
logo body markings are lame nomatter how it happens.

elboricua 6

Banned
Joined Feb 24, 2006
not even in my wildest dream .. freaking dumb %#@ .. dude probably dont even have a decent retro .. nevermind JB release them all last year .. SMH ..

Joined Jan 1, 2009
ServeChilled81 wrote: [hr][/hr] Looks like Air Pun

you're right lol. with that said this is officially the stupidest thing i have seen all day. why would some1 do that?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now