Tattoos and Aging

Yeah, those look super fresh. Sort of glad I got tattooed in my late 20's as apposed to in my teens. I mean mine are already fading to a certain degree but it still won't look as bad when I am older.

this and youre a bit more educated on what to get

Don't have any tattoos, but seriously being old with tatts ain't no different than being old w/o tatts. Unless you do something idiotic and get one on your face :smh: (which is gonna look stupid at any age) it doesn't really matter.

you can't be serious dude. you can't be that slow.
She's holding a damn stencil to his face
laugh.gif
I was viewing the pic on my phone, so I had no idea.  I couldn't even tell the difference between the gun and the airbrush.

Calm yourselves peons.

All my tattoos are spiritually inspired. I took the aging process in account. I never wanted to have some silly Kaws character on my arm knowing 30 years from now it's not even gonna make sense.
I dont mind a "silly" tattoo here or there. Once you have enough tats, sneaking in a silly tattoo is actually kinda fun. Im not at that point yet, but I have thought of random filler type of tats.

idgaf what ima look like when im old.. i could die tomorrow or some**** plus i'll prob look cool af when im old

Last edited:
Something about tattoos scream narcissism. I don't know if thats a good or bad thing...they just do. 

Tats are cool as long as you don't put em on your face. Only Mike Tyson is allowed to have a face tat

To me that's not a factor at all if I were to get a tat. Old ppl already look old, they're not gonna look worse cuz they have tats. Getting wrinkly, growing a hunch back, getting dentures, losing hair, spots just popping up all over your body, forgetting things, etc. are more of a concern. Even if I got a face tat as dumb as that looks on most ppl.

Like seriously how insecure do you think old ppl are? You think 65 year olds are out there trying to get fresh?

media

:smh:

When you get Tattoos do you take into account what you're gonna look like 20-40 years from now?​

How does NT feel about Tattoos and Aging?​

Tatts are so burnt out. They went from taboo to unoriginal.

The amount of people looking ridiculous when they get in their 50's :smh:

They are all banking on that person to develop a quick n cheap successful removal I guess or tryna keep up with the fad :rolleyes

Especially cannot stand tatts on women esp when they have numerous tatts

To me that's not a factor at all if I were to get a tat. Old ppl already look old, they're not gonna look worse cuz they have tats. Getting wrinkly, growing a hunch back, getting dentures, losing hair, spots just popping up all over your body, forgetting things, etc. are more of a concern. Even if I got a face tat as dumb as that looks on most ppl.

Like seriously how insecure do you think old ppl are? You think 65 year olds are out there trying to get fresh?

This.

IMO people who worry to much about other people's body and how it'll look like in 20 years are idiots.

I have a co-workers who's like some of you in this thread... Always hating on people with tats and judging on how they look.

I'm like dude, how you gonna judge other people when you're overweight? :lol:

All the old people I see with tats are either bikers or war veterans and they are usually some of the coolest, most down to earth people out.

I stay with a clean canvas.

I'm leaving this Earth the same state I was put in.

-Drew

Soulja Boy got bank but his tats are horrible smh. I am disappoint

Majority of all rappers have bad tattoos. Wale has some nice ones though cause he got some from Nikko Hurtado. Just sucks how he can't have color that reflects Nikko's real look in his work:

d371cebabe5d11e180d51231380fcd7e_7.jpg
364bcd40c9e611e1a39b1231381b7ba1_7.jpg

^

Yeah, he got another Nikko tat on his forearm too, I think of MLK.

Wiz actually has some decent tattoos when you seperate them from his "hood" stuff. I like the fox on his arm.

I like my skin the way it is and so far, nothing in my life is important enough to permanently have it drawn on my body, so I'll stay tattoo-less for now and hopefully forever. :D

Back
Top Bottom