Taxi 12's - December '13

Lol i Can see youngesters saying they're releasing the playoffs again.... 
laugh.gif

Just copped a pair of cdps DS just without the box for $120 on the list of the craigs earlier this month. I'm straight on these 
pimp.gif

PS I will not wait 7 hours for a stupid ticket I won't get during the holiday season (what happened to me with the breds).

Just copped a pair of cdps DS just without the box for $120 on the list of the craigs earlier this month. I'm straight on these 
pimp.gif

PS I will not wait 7 hours for a stupid ticket I won't get during the holiday season (what happened to me with the breds).

dats a good deal

If the upper lace eyelets are plastic instead of metal I'm not coppin.
they probably will be plastic and have paper thin zoom unit. 

i like the fact that taxis have black out sole.  i dont have to clean or worry about the out sole looking dirty. 

If the upper lace eyelets are plastic instead of metal I'm not coppin.
you know the answer to that question, you're just hoping for a Easter egg on these. I remember my og taxi's, those were so heavy on feet. When you compared any of the og colorways to any of the retro's of the xii's, there's a big difference in feel and weight of the shoes. Still wish they would retro the xii's just like they did in '03 with the playoffs and black/red colorways. Correct shape, leather that feels like leather, and hands down my most comfortable pair of retro's I own next to the '03 white cement iii's.

My personal favorite air jordan commercial :pimp: cant wait for these hope JB will treat these true to the OG

[emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128561[/emoji] i will stop at nothing to get these. Been waiting since the CDP, cuz couldn't afford em back then

im not a fan of jordan lows, Only the 11s  but everything else should be high top because its a basketball shoe not a running shoe.
anything low should be casual but only XI lows? no XIII lows or low top XIIs with double stack zoom? and btw retros arent basketball shoes by design they are made to be worn casually, nothing about any retro screams basketball court shoe especially since they always leave out tech.

Man this might be the greatest commercial in the history of television.

It was fairly sick seeing that on the screen back in the day too...I think it was the peak of Nike commercials for me as everything after just seemed less engaging...The XIII commercial was alright too but this one was where it was at...

always preffered the playoffs,and the breds not really a fan of those.Hope i don't get carried away from the hype lol.
I feel the same way.  Playoffs are still the best 12 colorway to me, but these Taxis are starting to win me over.

Think I'm already getting swept by the hype
laugh.gif

I agree, same with the Chicago 13's, whoever named em Cherry 13's needs to be shot. Even bugs bunny 8's are chicago 8's (that name i can understand but yeh)
I call both of those white/red all OG colorways Jordan wore are "Chicago" besides the wizards models ofc

Last edited:
weird this is the only XIIs this year, maybe more next year... the bred or a new retro+s... for a retro+ im down for a finley spurs pe like cw, maybe no PL
pimp.gif

thats a come up, XIIs are the best of out the CDPs. imo

Back
Top Bottom