Taxi 12's - December '13

Had 3 computers up on FNL, Champs, and FL. Was recieving nothing but timer pages my girlfriend clicks the NDC link on her phone and gets through easily on the first try. Thanks to her I got my 12's

Damb 
laugh.gif

Got one at Nike at one at FNL just in case they run .5 size up like last years 12s.was worried at first but all went smoothly after "waiting in line" a bit on the websites

Got this messege pop up on NDC:
Sorry, this item isn't available anymore because other shoppers added it to their carts first. But if they don't check out in the next few minutes, you've still got a chance. Please try again shortly. [Code: 010N-0000000]

Finally added to card on eastbay but now i'm in line for 1 hour 14 mins :smh: :x

Still waiting for Splash page to clear on FNL

guess i'll be playing fifa for a lil bit while i wait before I can go to back to sleep :smh:

catch me on ps4
psn - FUNCRUSHER22
Yep. I got that message 2 times this morning. Thought about doubling up since the 12-14 have a place in my heart for middle school memories. Guess I'll just be picking up my reserved pair later on today and no second pair :lol:

Copped my 9 and 9.5 for my bro, today was a good day! Good luck to everybody, saw these in person, they looked sick on my friend.

from what i've learned by lurking, ALL retros are not "easy" to cop. it will be hard if not impossible, i'll admit I got LUCKY this time, I remember I was with a few NTers trying to get the 5's, and 13's and struck out within minutes. 

I don't care if it is a gr and nike releases 700,000 pairs. If the demand is high it will not be an easy cop. Don't fall for it. Online is all luck....PERIOD. Even with bots because their orders can get canceled

wtf stood in line at ndc for ever and no luck. fnl is spa page. bay got in cart but now they  say 25 min wait. anyone else get this? never actually added to cart in bay/ftl/champs

Damn these were NOT produced no where near the amounts of BReds since FNL is almost out of all the sizes........looks like they have 13 and smaller left

Back
Top Bottom