TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
When it comes to clearance gigs you really gotta keep your social media light, you never know what they'll target. My fam said some **** like "cleaning your ear with a qtip feels like sex" on his facebook and was questioned about it in an interview.

Good thing I don't use Facebook..... Now twitter on the other hand I'd be in some deep ish

When it comes to clearance gigs you really gotta keep your social media light, you never know what they'll target. My fam said some **** like "cleaning your ear with a qtip feels like sex" on his facebook and was questioned about it in an interview.
How do you even respond to that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Been hanging out with this one chick for the last 2 weeks or so. She is pretty cool and alright looking but not really my type. I can sense she is definitely catching feelings and I am not about that. Stayed at her place a few nights and she wants all that cuddling and ******** and not really giving up the P. Need to find a way to dead the situation easily. Got something lined up for tomorrow night with a pretty cute chick that I met out Thursday night and talked for about 2 hours, see where that goes.
You're not into her but you stayed at her place a few nights and wasn't feeling that she wanted to cuddle? Im confused.

I survived this weekend. Me and my girl got into it on Saturday during the kickback. Grilled the **** out of Food yesterday at this gathering for Easter Sunday with her and her friends.

welcome-to-jurassic-park-o.gif

But the women in DC man.

The yambs at drink the district was on point. Seen this one 5'10 Indian chick, this 5'9 light skin black track chick, let's just say it could have been a very bless day for the kid.

Got back in town last night and my girl was waiting for me at my spot :pimp: Caught the end of the 'cuse game then we went to go buy some champagne. As we are walking to my parking garage she drops her phone and it falls down 6 stories :x Completely destroyed :smh: She didn't make a big deal of it all, said it's just a phone and she's clumsy. She was a little drunk too. Liked how she handled the situation. Hit it raw all night long we probably had 5 or 6 half hour long sessions. Made two pulled pork sandwiches at like 2 am while she was passed out and she woke up and told me she had a surprise. She brings out half of a sweet potato pie her mom made and we crush it together. This was one of the best pies I've had in my life. Both pies actually. The yambs and the yambs. Told me her mom thinks shes a lesbian so she gets super excited when she brings a new boyfriend around and she'll make me all the pies I want and try to date me herself :lol: We meeting up after work today to figure out her phone situation. Gave her one of my old iPhones to use for now. Man I'm in love with this girl.

I think i'm finna take a spring/summer NT break, only checking back in to see when ya'll meeting up. Spend way too much of my free time at work here when I could be doing something else.

I think i'm finna take a spring/summer NT break, only checking back in to see when ya'll meeting up. Spend way too much of my free time at work here when I could be doing something else.
So what will you do at work with your free time now?

I'm actually enrolled in an online, self paced BS, and have a few certs on my list of goals for the year. NT is like my crutch the moment i'm bored of reading.

Last edited:
What certs are you going for? I'm training for PMP right now. Are you ever going to grace us with your presence?

Last edited:
Project+ as part of the BS now (snoozefest), ITIL next. MCSA, CCNA to basically say to HR look, I does this, followed by PMP. Eventually I want to work my way into more IT management. I will b, I will.

Project+ as part of the BS now (snoozefest), ITIL next. MCSA, CCNA to basically say to HR look, I does this, followed by PMP. Eventually I want to work my way into more IT management. I will b, I will.

:pimp: My roommate is an IT consultant for a private firm. He's been killing it and will probably be in the management department in due time. His hours are crazy right now though. Kid is overworked. It's a labor intensive field with all the trial and error, glitches, fixing stuff. Management is a good look for that field.

So you gonna pull a Ricky and just leave NT indefinitely? :nerd: It's not that serious dude just stick around :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom