TAY: IT'S A MAN THING GINA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man my first thought of her for the day is "man this won't work" based on our history, but I spend the rest of the day thinking of the ways it would.

Man... I hate that. It's good you found the positives tho.
It's usually always me thinking "how am I gonna **** this good situation up" smh

Couple questions:

Assuming you and your SO don't live together and things are serious - ideally, how often would you communicate (text message, phone call, FB, etc.)? Ideally, how often would you see each other? Is there a difference between how it actually goes down?

Me and my girl dont live together but see eachother 5 days a week. Yeah thats a lot but im not the cheating type. We always hit eachoter up text and calls tho. Not OD tho but you get the idea.

Me and my girl just click wit eachoter tho so 5 days a week isnt overdoing it. Some days ill just stop by for a lil bit and dip.

Yooooooooo! I'm at this thing for our homecoming and Omarosa is here. I had to come in here just to tell all of you how fat her *** is [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji] I'm so surprised...stunned. it's ridiculous. I can't believe it. Her *** gets an A+

Yooooooooo! I'm at this thing for our homecoming and Omarosa is here. I had to come in here just to tell all of you how fat her *** is [emoji]128561[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji] I'm so surprised...stunned. it's ridiculous. I can't believe it. Her *** gets an A+
And you came here with no pictures tisk tisk

My girl is gaining wright and I don't like it.

She cooks every night..I mean EVERY night
Big *** meals and ****. I'm a chef, i eat daily at work. I ate dinner once a week before I met her. Now i have a food budget because of her. We spend 100+ a week on home cooked meals. If she doesn't eat its the end of life for her fat ***.

She wants mussels in a white wine sauce tonight. $50 for everything to make it. IM NOT MADE OF MONEY.

@toast1985 I would be weary of this girl trying to pull you into a emotional relationship. Where she gets the companionship of a relationship but you get none of the benefits.

I know Fontaine did it as well but I can't say I understand this talking for 3-4 months (without smashing).

This is why you keep options until you connect, so you don't let your immature, impatient, "macho" self get the best of you and scare off a good woman. Courting used to be a thing.

Even if she getting hers too, how can you really be mad if ya'll aint ****?

Last edited:
It really is all about options
I'm slowly building my roster
Its crazy how "go-getter" some girls have become
this is definitely good 
pimp.gif

Big *** meals and ****. I'm a chef, i eat daily at work. I ate dinner once a week before I met her. Now i have a food budget because of her. We spend 100+ a week on home cooked meals. If she doesn't eat its the end of life for her fat ***.

She wants mussels in a white wine sauce tonight. $50 for everything to make it. IM NOT MADE OF MONEY.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

Man I'm crying lmao

How much does she weigh?

I don't mind a girl that cooks. Its the girls that want to go out to eat all the time that bothers me. I'm not trying to spend $100+ every weekend going out to eat.

This is why you keep options until you connect, so you don't let your immature, impatient, "macho" self get the best of you and scare off a good woman. Courting used to be a thing.

Even if she getting hers too, how can you really be mad if ya'll aint ****?

Yeah, I think I'm just playing this patient. I'm quite sure one of these chicks are really stuck on me and it'll take a really special dude to capture her interest at this point. The other may be running game...But she'll come around soon enough.

I can cook on my on but I guess with this generation of chicks. One that can cook can be a plus but not going to rely on it.

I can cook on my on but I guess with this generation of chicks. One that can cook can be a plus but not going to rely on it.

I wish I knew how to cook I would never stop eating lol it would be something new everyday

I wish I knew how to cook I would never stop eating lol it would be something new everyday
The worst part is just the dishes..:smh:
I always clean up as I am cooking and finish the finally dishes before I eat.
But then you gotta wash the ones you ate off of :lol:, I just hate it all together.

If I cook, my lady does the dishes.

And to answer the NTer who asked how often we see our SO: About 5/7 days of the week. Sometimes it's only for an hour or two.

The worst part is just the dishes..
mean.gif
I always clean up as I am cooking and finish the finally dishes before I eat.
But then you gotta wash the ones you ate off of
laugh.gif
, I just hate it all together.

If I cook, my lady does the dishes.

And to answer the NTer who asked how often we see our SO: About 5/7 days of the week. Sometimes it's only for an hour or two.
Yeah the dishes after you eat can be that L. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom