TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Originally Posted by ROOKEE13

leather quality on the 07 linen/uni blues is terrible :/
they look beat after like 3 wears
Is this the consensus? Thanks for the info rookee13 and Alieg6. I guess I should have just asked how many wears'till they are beat
tongue.gif

Kev -
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Alieg6

Dont get me started kazi lol! cuz I'll start shedding some Light on some of these cats but I'm afraid the truth will hurt! It's a joke to observe these "New Wave" AF1 head's and they act like they have P.H.D.'s . What has the world come too?
And I thought I was the only one who noticed.

iiljaybe3 nice pickup. I remember picking those up and my brother and friends talking about me for wearing 1's then a week later him getting a pair. Goodtimes
grin.gif

What irks me is that "OG" AF1 heads look down upon younger cats with quick learning abilites with their "holier than thou" steez, andclassify them as nerds that have "PhD's". Everyone has to start from somewhere. I bet those "OG" heads would also clown them if thenewer cats said that Atmos AF1's were released in 2004.
smh.gif

this thread has doubled and tripled prices on forces.... how about the real af1 heads let this thread die down so we can pursue what we really want and theseyoungins can go back to their jordans and dunks

that was my previous post and I see it has brought about a discussion......

All I am saying is that forces have gone up in value and popularity due to this post and creating a "TEAM" (lol) would only increase the prices more,so before the "TEAM" is actually created (lol) I don't believe it would be such a great idea for those who have been wearin forces for decades orone decade, like myself.

You don't have to take my opinion to heart, but it is something to consider if you like forces.

What I really want is someone to start a "TEAM dunk" or a "TEAM jordan", or any other group to accept these new sneaker fans.

what is a team?? is it a cyber group or do yall know each other?? I never got that.

mario687211 - I don't think the tread will die.

AF1's aren't the only ones that have had a price increase, look at Jordans, dunks, Penny's, AM's, etc.

so don't blame it entirely on Team AF1

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

I have a pair and I have yet to un-DS them
eyes.gif
. Knowing that they're not a premium or a supreme, don't expect the quality to be good
Not true

care to elaborate?

The quality in 07 was seriously not that bad as alot of you were making it..

roll.gif
are you all serious? you really actually think the prices of forceshave gone up because of This post? That statement along with making a "team" will increase prices isone of the most absurd things ive read in this post. Your really talking on a subject you no little to nothing about.

Originally Posted by Mr Subliminals

The quality in 07 was seriously not that bad as alot of you were making it..

roll.gif
are you all serious? you really actually think the prices of forces have gone up because of This post? That statement along with making a "team" will increase prices is one of the most absurd things ive read in this post. Your really talking on a subject you no little to nothing about.

Real talk. Sneakers in GENERAL have gone up. An example, older Jordans and the retros are also pricey

Originally Posted by I Love AF1

mario687211 - I don't think the tread will die.

AF1's aren't the only ones that have had a price increase, look at Jordans, dunks, Penny's, AM's, etc.

so don't blame it entirely on Team AF1

Where have you been? Jordans have gone up? More like gone down in prices. OG's fetch no where close to what they use to back in the days besides maybe3's and 4's which have always stayed up in value, especially black 3s have gone up(I did say patience was key right?... I pay 200-250 on a new pairevery year and some hypebeast always pay more that what I got the ds pair for so its like getting free fresh pair every year
laugh.gif
) Dunks have gone down in prices except for a few hyped pairs(sendhelpsanyone
laugh.gif
sold my pair for 80 wish I would have waited till when 90'sbabies turned 80s babies
mad.gif
). When did penny's even fall into a categoryof its own
roll.gif
. Only penny's that WENT for money were penny 2s and eventhose have gone down since they getting retroed. Then we have air max which you are actually right about, but it wouldn't coincidence that there is team amfam thread right?

xilegacy, SHHHH. Stop telling people dunks have gone down in price. I've been scooping up co.jps.

Newest Pickup:

LIGHTNING STRIKES!!!

mario, I don't think this thread is causing the increase in prices you say it does. There are a lot of other sneaker sites besides NT. Personally, I thinkit's partly due to the napsize/flight club spots, where the prices are marked up kinda crazy- people see the same shoes they have online and they think," If napsize has them for 450, I can probably get 4 for mine". Also, it's just plain ol' supply and demand. As time goes on, there are goingto be less and less unworn vintage pairs available. And to top it all off, Nike isn't making much new stuff worth buying, so you gotta go vintage.

As for the fit of the '07 Forces, I bought a pair of white/white, and I can't say they're more comfortable, but theydefinitely feel bigger, like I coulda went down 1/2 size...

laugh.gif
@ I Love AF1, Tiger pics never get old

jv i hate you for those lightnings. some dude pm'ed me the link to it and i saw your name. i was
mad.gif
, nice stuff though

actually theyre vnds.

besides the minimal creasing everythings mint.

all stars, etc.

i paid $110

and i know i can flip for the $250 area.

MyOnes, sorry man. I feel like one of us scooping up a pair of AF1's the other wants is becoming a continuing theme.

GotEm4Cheap, dope pickup (especially for $110).

Yo this thread is getting ugly....never realized there was so much politics behind kicks. I say we just get back to posting pics and drooling over rare finds.

jvhoop....nice lightnings. Good thing I already have my pair or you woulda had some extra competition there....although I'm sure we'll be fighting forsome pairs in the near future
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom