TEAM-AF-ONE VOL. 3 THREAD

Fearless for saturday would have been more fitting.
laugh.gif

great pics kevin!

paul, are you talking about zhi chew from tokyo? I just picked up a pair of am95s from a seller by that name. thanks for the info.

<>

maaaan these canvas forces are bananas!
eek.gif

fees wise...is this zhi fella the same as juno? or is one more cost-effective than the other?

i need some of these canvas AFs in a 7.5!

dope rotation kev and that looks so awsome and nice atmos mike!
pimp.gif

JordanLovah,

Zhi and Juno are very different people. Zhi sells mostly on ebay and is a very cool dude from what I've seen and the little I've experienced. Juno runsa bid service that allows you to bid on yahoo.jp auctions. I've used Juno for yahoo auctions and he's been very effective though he does charge a fee.

Paul -
laugh.gif
You know I had to rolewith those bad boys. Neck breakers to say the very least.

Kev - I'm glad to see you made it through everything fine. ::hits table::

Laune - Zhi is a lot more trustworthy in my opinion and that Juno guy is being questioned by more and morepeople. A couple of us believe that he is shill bidding to get it where people pay the maximum budget all the time.

Please tell me someone's not seriously trying to sell invisibles for $275
roll.gif

I see quite a bit of canvas 1's being copped...do you guys prefer canvas to leather? Let's say the exact same colorway was available in canvas andleather, which would you choose? Just curious...I'd personally go with the leather (with the exception of the safety orange canvas, I think orange leatherwould be a bit much for me)

SJ23- normally wearing sneakers to a formal event (proms, weddings) isn't a good look, but those black patents are too ill!

I probably prefer leather overall, since it is more versatile as far as weather, but I love canvas kicks for warm weather. With the weather in NYC finallygetting nice and summer coming up, I've been trying to pick up some more canvas AF1s. I can't speak for anyone else though.

Whats up everyone....first time posting in the air force thread.....thought id open with my small air force one collection....so here it goes.

2i7wmmo.jpg

23ie5uo.jpg

2hi2iqw.jpg

idaq08.jpg

2mo4l50.jpg

357iu1g.jpg

zlub08.jpg

2rm1cld.jpg

178msp.jpg

what is the best way of contacting Zhi?

Also, (not to repeat, but) where can I find Nike boxes from '95-'99?

Originally Posted by funkdoctor73

Kev was probally listening to Lynrd Skynrd's Free Bird on the way down...

it's funny cause you can select music to put on your dvd and one of the choices was drowning pool - let the bodies hit the floor
laugh.gif

yorajah - so you're the one who won the jewels...I wanted to bid on them, but passed. Same for the highs, but I was in doubt about the fit, and the endingprice was high, nice pick-ups though
smokin.gif

kev - sick 'shrooms

and sick sick sick canvas up in this thread.

yup that was me. the high's i was watching from the beginning and knew i was going to get them. I wanted them a little cheaper but I cant complain. Notvery often do I see a DS pair complete with box and straps. The lows I just got because every pair I'd seen previously were beat to the ground. The boxcoming with them was the deciding factor for me.

Here's an OG AF1 poster that I have on my wall. I need to get it properly framed one day.

080421_nike_af1_og_poster.jpg

<>

thanks for the info jv and tyler....

i contacted zhi about a month ago, but he told me that my size sells fairly quick!
so, i'll just have to be on my Ps and Qs....

i've used juno waaaay too many times this year, but tyler that's good to know.
i'll probably still use his services since i don't have any other means, but i don't
usually pay more than what i expect to pay. i was trying to win some white/cement
IVs and my max was $400 then went to $500
laugh.gif
but i still lost bkuz itended at $520
grin.gif

kev,

Beautiful shrooms.

yoRAJAH,

GREAT pickups. I'm loving the NYC lows.

Tyler,

Dope hard boiled eggs. I'm trying to grab a pair of those myself.

JordanLovah,

$520? That's crazy. You can definitely find a pair for a better price. Also, I hope they weren't DS. Buying DS '99 IVs is a terrible idea. I wouldknow, my black/reds just cracked after only about 5-6 wears. You're much better going after a NDS-VNDS pair.

TEAM,

I'm selling a bunch of AF1s. Canvas '07 Supremes, Bobbito Wheats, 1st season 255 IDs all 9.5-10. If anyone is interested hit me up.

Back
Top Bottom