..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

^^
tongue.gif

today to work-

Originally Posted by ThaPeoplesChamp

I'm so far removed from the game it ain't even funny...haven't copped anything new since I got my 96 patents, and that was MONTHS ago. Then again, there isn't too much out there that I'm after (with the exception of PR1's, HK's or some obsidian highs...)
im feelin this.
lately ive been really contemplating QUITTING the game...
lol,although im not so sure about it... ive changed my manner of dress to grow up a bit more...
i copped 2 pairs of vans and i think im good...

i wonder how i will know when im done.
You know who to contact. Even tho ive been thinking about kinda the same, at least just slowing down.

pimp.gif
wheats

normally i try to avoid posting about stuff i want so the hype doesn't kick the price up..

ept_sports_nba_experts-982698048-1253166205.jpg

but yo, i don't think i've ever remembered the SECOND ostrich sheed version ever for sale anywhere. wonder if they exist..

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Are the highs that dollabill1 & m tr4nch posted the same?

mine are the 2001's, dollabill's are the 2003's i believe.
different soles/leather

Originally Posted by size twelve

normally i try to avoid posting about stuff i want so the hype doesn't kick the price up..

ept_sports_nba_experts-982698048-1253166205.jpg

but yo, i don't think i've ever remembered the SECOND ostrich sheed version ever for sale anywhere. wonder if they exist..
I'll post them when I get them
wink.gif

DAMN...i never knew there was a second version of Sheed's All Star Force's...i like that version much more than the pair that is out in the market...

-Tyler

Those sheed highs are ok, but then again I'm not a fan of af1 highs. Itsmedallas hit up 2guard on nt, I believe he has wheat lows, possibly cones as well.

^^Nice "NYC", dollabill..I completely forgot I have a pair of these in the closet..Thanks to you Ima break my pair out this weekend..

Im still on the fence with those NYC's. I like them but then at times the logo kills it for me. I need some black white lows like that but pre-2003leather. The plastic ones they release now are
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by JDocs

Wore 3M snakes today. Trust me (word to phil
laugh.gif
)

HA!

I'm NY to the CORE. I moved to Miami for 3 years for work, and travel a lot, so I like to keep NY close to me at all times. I've had doubles, triples,and even quadruples of the NYC joints. You can see some of the stacks in these pics. That's boxes of all the same sneaker in those stacks.
34y77ug.jpg

48w3sqc.jpg

Home Sweet Home....

thanks joe & houstonsnk

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

Im still on the fence with those NYC's. I like them but then at times the logo kills it for me. I need some black white lows like that but pre-2003 leather. The plastic ones they release now are
indifferent.gif

yessir. i got a pair of these coming in the mail
happy.gif

nice and clean.

bee_jack_2006-img600x450-12485928538sbttw7872.jpg

Back
Top Bottom