..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

Stop posting canvas highs. Please.
frown.gif

i have the huarache premiums but one shoe has a yellowed sole and one is icey, im returning to Niketown next time im in miami!

Thank you again Sergio, dont like giving away secrets, you will understand sooner than later why... Good looks again. they are 11 and highs are a 12 I think... gotta check

Wore these Yesterday in Memory of Reggie first AF1 ive rocked in months

Old pics since we postin canvas

great stuff everyone

Lol it's alright. I wanted to do a collection post since the thread is on pg 400 now but I don't even wanna go thru the trouble.

Plus people don't even mess with air forces like before so I can find some deals.

Still a few older pairs I want to get but seems impossible to find in a 13. Also got in the green recon mids in with these.

Plus people don't even mess with air forces like before so I can find some deals.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
thumbs up

and kev, your collection post would be something i'd like to see

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Originally Posted by Stickz405

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

Another pair of White/White/Gums...  $118.00 from RIF-LA
Nice pickup, I passed on getting those..
happy.gif
Had to do it...  Got rid of my worn Size 11s last year...  So, this Size 10.5 was perfect...
Ahhh... Your making me regret... jk enjoy them fam! 
grin.gif

other pick up that came in with the canvases
4504190324_da856de1b0.jpg

been wanting these since i first saw em in 04 i think back when D.S. used to be Nort/Recon in SF. Wish they came with a box tho.

i had the black/grey ones. i think the box said af-x instead of air force 1. frick, you're making me want to grab another pair to use for beaters. they seemed to be really durable and have that faux steel toe for me to safely kick my gf in her thick skull when she gets outta line. 

^ i prefer kidney shots so no one can see the bruises

lol

but yeah these gunna be my new work shoes, got em for like 50 shipped i think

DAng! last few pages was crazy!
ill take pics of those slam 100s soon. got them as a gift a whiiiile back.

zs-I know those are my size! for sale? pm me lol.

anyways today.

"Plus people don't even mess with air forces like before so I can find some deals. thumbs up"

Ya you can!!

a big, big thanks to G totha T for helping me grab them 2 pairs of forces that i posted in the pick-ups. the highs are super nice in person - you couldn't even really tell the color from the auction pic but i lucked out. price was decent too. thanks again man. 

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

a big, big thanks to G totha T for helping me grab them 2 pairs of forces that i posted in the pick-ups. the highs are super nice in person - you couldn't even really tell the color from the auction pic but i lucked out. price was decent too. thanks again man. 
no probs dude, glad I could help you out. nice '96 olympics btw.

k0t3e1.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

pimp.gif

yo kev thos high are insane its gotta mix with that beautiful hawaii daylight cause those look like 100% perfection i cant even look at new highs now

Back
Top Bottom