..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

there's some cheap (but used_ size 10 usa world cups up right now, and some size 9 navy/orange jewel mids (not so cheap). i will edit if this is blowin' up anybody's spot, just let me know. and ds size 11 sheed lows (red white and blues) for 50 shipped.  

Thanks guys!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by OGfiend

Looking for some 3M snakes size 10 or 10.5. Anyone have a pair for me?
Don't know your price range or condition you want but Napsize has DS pair. Size 10 for $197.

ucasta, lovely pair.  wish I had picked those up when they were easier to get a hold of!

cheap little impulse buy for me, these are decent for an '04 pair.  nice leather, good color blocking ,decent shape... soles are pretty worn down, but uppers are very clean.  not bad for ~$30 shipped.

agreed, both are looking really nice, guys

anyone get a chance to see the grey "workboot" low's yet? new shots have me doubting if they're worth it

Nice pick up denverairforce.....I was watching those and slept on them like a baby....love that leather...

Matrix today.....

I was having doubts with the workboot lows as well seeing quite a few pics with extra chunky toebox which only seem to be on the lows for some reason. Both of the highs look fine but the the lows i was having doubts then i saw this pic from someone who picked up the black lows.He said it's good quality so it's probably best to see them in person then decide.

p_large_OUZ5_3c85000475d95c40.jpg

I'm just waiting for these to be in stores near me for my own eyes to decide.

good info man. what did he say about the tounge? is it still leather or did it get switched to mesh?

Originally Posted by gldcst

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

where did you get those? our local shop didn't get them damnit.

got them from titolo here in switzerland, they also send international:

http://www.titolo.ch/nike...-low-premium-p-2171.html
switzerland? do you know tibor and oli? they have great collections of af1's and used to post here all the time. tell them i said hello!
if the material is decent, imma try and grab a pair. 

Originally Posted by Jah Sonora

Nice pick up denverairforce.....I was watching those and slept on them like a baby....love that leather...

Matrix today.....

nice. wish i didnt sleep on that pair...

can i get a quick price check? comes with everything cept box

5143159887_538afefa2a_z.jpg

more pictures in spoiler.

Spoiler [+]
5143767548_543321bee1_z.jpg
5143771046_8b75688268_z.jpg
5143769186_47e7ce4e94_z.jpg
5143167173_7dde9cdece_z.jpg
5143775196_2a3e3e0676_z.jpg
5143777112_f0883e8cdf_z.jpg

Back
Top Bottom