..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

GS size Bespoke by Sean Hiatt

nike-air-force-1-bespoke-sean-hiatt-01.jpg

nike-air-force-1-bespoke-sean-hiatt-07.jpg

nike-air-force-1-bespoke-sean-hiatt-08.jpg

nike-air-force-1-bespoke-sean-hiatt-06.jpg

Got these two in today. Couldnt pass em up for the price, plus the leather is [Brian Wilson]Delicious[Brian Wilson]

Year of the Goats $55+shipping

Matrix White/Green-Ginger $50+shipping, double swoosh with top being suede, bottom a light brown croc stamped leather

laugh.gif
kanye costume

very nice pair of hi's there tommykairaa. tough market to give a price check on them though.

anyone else spot the DS stash hi's w/og everything got for only 299?

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

can i get a quick price check? comes with everything cept box

5143159887_538afefa2a_z.jpg

more pictures in spoiler.

Spoiler [+]
5143767548_543321bee1_z.jpg
5143771046_8b75688268_z.jpg
5143769186_47e7ce4e94_z.jpg
5143167173_7dde9cdece_z.jpg
5143775196_2a3e3e0676_z.jpg
5143777112_f0883e8cdf_z.jpg
dont sell those dude you are tripping

MaZA4eVeR14, those Matrix are my #1 grails, been searching for those for years....what size are they?? Seeing those hurts my feelings.....

MaZA, me and u are the same size but yet u seem to find some of the dopest @*#&? on the net. Nice pickups...
30t6p3b.gif

is it wierd that I almost always know who pulled the trigger on what they pulled it on?

let me guess. either Tim, Loony or Erv pulled the trigger on those size 11 Linens on Napsize

Jah: they are a 13. And the same can be said about you, you have a lot of shoes that I desperately look for.

Robo: lol def. need some patience.

MNadel: very nice. I got the lemon twists but the other two still elude me. Had the navy/red jewels but when I got them they were too beat and stunk. The mids I never even see in a 13.

Originally Posted by AmnMolinar

is it wierd that I almost always know who pulled the trigger on what they pulled it on?

let me guess. either Tim, Loony or Erv pulled the trigger on those size 11 Linens on Napsize

Negative. Clark copped those. Not sure if for AllDay or someone else in the ATF camp while in japan.

you change your number and thats funny^

Originally Posted by mosneaksthanU

you change your number and thats funny^

naw man im still deployed and i get back in december.

Couldn't buy them in stores so i just went and bought them online. The quality on these are good. The toebox on the black pair is a bit chunky though but it's minor.

uggghhh.. that material on the tongue. why the heck they do that? i still might hunt those down but damn. why the heck man? got me so mad, i'm typing the word heck

Can anyone give me some info on these.
Just realized the final four had nothing to do with boston in 2006
Anyone?
Thanks.

Was wearing them today and looking at them and got confused.

I had to return the hiking boots because the toebox on the black pair was abnormally large. I tried on a size 10 while at the shop and they fit even better than the 10.5 i original bought and the toebox was normal. So here are the hiking pick up part 2.

Then i arrived home to find this. DS Hong Kongs

Back
Top Bottom