..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

21agw0z.png

2u4nerd.png

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

mosneaksthanU,
go to migenteclothing.com then the blog and the same picture will be there as Clark's. He sent them to Safe to make gear for him. Them 2 with Mayor, Greg street and Chi Mcbride are members of ATF. That's they crew.

Steve,
if you go down half a size you can have a pair too.

laugh.gif
Theres a funny story about how that ATF crew came about...

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

wheres everyone getting hks all of sudden

I was thinking the same thing seems like everyone that wears 10-11 got them..except...................
roll.gif

Originally Posted by dkballer22

Nothing beats kobe denim af1's when it comes to denim af1's.

smokin.gif
true that. But we were just talking about bespokes though. But Kobe denims are nasty lil thangs! I'd do horrible things for those
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ten2eleven

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

wheres everyone getting hks all of sudden

I was thinking the same thing seems like everyone that wears 10-11 got them..except...................
roll.gif
did anyone get pauls pair? i remember he had a size 10? for pretty decent soles had some wear bud upper was good

To go play pool with some of the boys one last time before we leave for school again. These are awfully uncomfortable.
smh.gif

2ue49rq.jpg

whats awful about them there just plain...i seen those the other day and dude was tellin me this is the new thing and along wit all white and all black thesewill be released all the time...i think the icy navy midsole is a nice touch

damn crazyflip i have been trying to find those for a decent price. mine got jacked at the gym and i've never seen them again
mad.gif

wore these out yesterday

Back
Top Bottom