..:: TEAM AIR FORCE 1 ::.. Official Thread... Vol. 5

last page is
pimp.gif

everyone had Heat
What up Jae?

Matt good to see you post. I was talking about you with Dan not too long ago about you just disappeared. Congrats on passing the bar and getting a new house. Hopefully people will see some of that heat you have hiding.

Nice stuff Jae.

I need some linens for the summer if anyone has hit me up 10-11.

Matt -  I feel you man.  Plenty of things out there that are more important than sneakers.  It's good to see you got a lot accomplished while you had sneakers on pause.

Rapido -  Great pick-ups!  Krinks are probably my most favorite recent AF1.  I love how that 3M pops.  Awesome vintage joints too. 

Jae -  Always cool to see you posting.  I can usually expect to see some type of heater.

8tothe24 -  Did you ever cop those HK's that I linked you to?

Whats going on team its my birthday and I want to treat myself to some forces but I was wondering has anybody seen any heat in a 10.5 or 11

Originally Posted by vood99

The props might be over the top but I for one appreciate the 'relevant' photos and pickups - offers alot of insight on this classic sneaker, plus it's great discovering AF1s you never knew existed.
My comment was directed to the "oh my god your my idol , your my size , so so so dope dude" and the constant name dropping type of things.

regent : nice NYC's!
jah & 8tothe24 : canvas' are
pimp.gif
especially the campers (i think thats what they're called)
rapido: gettin busy with those 89's! f***ing hot! no romo

im not a big fan of patent leather, been passing on graphites for real cheap too. but these are my exception. gotta rep my city.

on another note:

if you guys like hip hop please go out and support/buy Planet Asia's Gold Chain Military LP "Chain of Command" releasing Feb 23. I got production on there along with Alchemist, Large Professor, Evidence, and Dj Babu. trust me its good music!
what do you guys think about 500 for purple highs? i love the shoes and all, but to drop 5. i don't know. might as well wait a little and bespoke something. what's your opinions?

killin' it with all the canvas in here. all i got is the troopers and they been posted, so no need for a pic... Regent, haven't seen those silver/clear sole canvas before, very interesting.

Back
Top Bottom