TEAM AIR FORCE 1 VOL. 6 AKA STOP PM'ING US

I actually talk to that seller a lot. He still has them, and they're still up on Ebay... He'd let them go for cheaper than he has them listed for. I shoulda just bought them the first time they were listed on Ebay several years back. Maybe I should send an email to the tag on that first pair of jewels I posted, just to inquire... In should've thought of that a long time ago, actually. I'm not even sure those black spruce suede jewels even exist, even though the 1thology seems to think they do.

I actually talk to that seller a lot. He still has them, and they're still up on Ebay... He'd let them go for cheaper than he has them listed for. I shoulda just bought them the first time they were listed on Ebay several years back. Maybe I should send an email to the tag on that first pair of jewels I posted, just to inquire... In should've thought of that a long time ago, actually. I'm not even sure those black spruce suede jewels even exist, even though the 1thology seems to think they do.

been lurking but had to come out to confirm that spruces do exist but are rarely seen. 
ill throw up the white/navy jewel clear green soles up too since they dont pop up often 

18e35dbce8b253be2fffd795331de758dae62c7.jpg

now for me to disappear back underground

been lurking but had to come out to confirm that spruces do exist but are rarely seen. 
ill throw up the white/navy jewel clear green soles up too since they dont pop up often 

Originally Posted by sgtshizzle

that 2nd pair is INSANE!!!  i nearly fell off my seaat just now!  hottttness!!!

Originally Posted by sgtshizzle

that 2nd pair is INSANE!!!  i nearly fell off my seaat just now!  hottttness!!!

Originally Posted by golfinguru11

Originally Posted by COMpLiM3Nt

what are some sites/consignment stores you guys pick up af1's from?? PM me some links or shoot me in the right direction. looking for a pair of black/3m snakes (sz 9).
http://www.napsize.com/en/show_item.php?id=58796
***Good lookin out my man!  so funny, i came across this pair less than a week ago and i re-visit every day!  wondering if i should pull the trigger...great price too!  BUT, they're a half size too big.  otherwise, they'd be gone!  i know i know...i'm picky!  LOL

Originally Posted by golfinguru11

Originally Posted by COMpLiM3Nt

what are some sites/consignment stores you guys pick up af1's from?? PM me some links or shoot me in the right direction. looking for a pair of black/3m snakes (sz 9).
http://www.napsize.com/en/show_item.php?id=58796
***Good lookin out my man!  so funny, i came across this pair less than a week ago and i re-visit every day!  wondering if i should pull the trigger...great price too!  BUT, they're a half size too big.  otherwise, they'd be gone!  i know i know...i'm picky!  LOL

Shizzle!

I was only a lurker back when you were a regular poster on NT. Great to see you again. Thanks for contributing those two amazing pairs. Feel free to continue to bless this thread.

Shizzle!

I was only a lurker back when you were a regular poster on NT. Great to see you again. Thanks for contributing those two amazing pairs. Feel free to continue to bless this thread.

Damn, Sarge... Been forever. Just came in here and ruined my day - probably entire month, actually.

Damn, Sarge... Been forever. Just came in here and ruined my day - probably entire month, actually.

Damn shizzle thats dope. 

Goona make an update post soon.  Just waiting on one pair.

Damn shizzle thats dope. 

Goona make an update post soon.  Just waiting on one pair.

Nothing too special here, just continuing to dig through pairs I've yet to post. ...Takes willpower not to post all the gems at once.

Nothing too special here, just continuing to dig through pairs I've yet to post. ...Takes willpower not to post all the gems at once.

Hey, man, if it ain't broke don't fix it. I'm happy to pay his mortgage for a couple of months. As long as he keeps em coming a few at a time, I'll buy his whole damn collection!

Hey, man, if it ain't broke don't fix it. I'm happy to pay his mortgage for a couple of months. As long as he keeps em coming a few at a time, I'll buy his whole damn collection!

rockin' cones to the eye doctor this morning (get it?  not that funny...):

really need to clean off my mirror, too...

rockin' cones to the eye doctor this morning (get it?  not that funny...):

really need to clean off my mirror, too...

Back
Top Bottom