TEAM AIR TRAINER

Good stuff; Wally got that knowledge, Corgi postin heat..........................

I really don't have a lot of Trainers. In a way that's salty but really I have to remind myself that my collection focus is AFIs. A lot of Trainersare also either too expensive or have eluded me in my size. I remember trying the 2000 Air Trainer I clorophylls on at the store a year or two after theydropped; I knew how hot they were but the size 12 was just too small and they were out of 13. I remember seeing the Air Trainer SC in the sickkkkk grey/yellowcolorway at Tony's Sports in Chicago (now closed I believe) at the first Niketalk Chicago summit and of course they didn't have size 13.

None of these are mine, but I will try to post some stuff that I think is pretty off the radar. Enjoy.

niketrainerwhgrygrna.jpg

niketrainerwhgrygrnb.jpg

trainerijd.jpg

trainer88.jpg

sq001616.jpg

97airvaportrainersc.jpg

713b1.jpg

escape.png

escpe.png

trainerescape.png

Okeydokey: hope this works:

287d8uo_th.jpg
3343zbs_th.jpg
fjhseu_th.jpg
162kxi_th.jpg
2dqlq2v_th.jpg

Sorry for the quick pix of the Air Trainer 1s still sealed in ziplocs - had a lot of boxes to go through
tongue.gif

http://tinypic.com/useralbum.php?ua=25yEMXHrR6XO+Sk2JOAFYg==
I know my collection is not as wide & varied as some of the other heads posting but it makes me happy

Please keep posting your pics - love the variety that is coming out!

? for Ruffin51 - when did that all black/blue/white accented Air Trainer 1 come out in the pic you posted? That pair is
eek.gif
pimp.gif

72234a

New JDSPORTS exclusive colorway set to release march 2009. JDsports always getting the best.

Bonjour Team AT!

Hope everyone is doing well.
Here we go here are some Threes:

Featuring the "French Star" :

Have a nice day!

Paix

Wath'

haven't seen these yet being posted
the ultimate nike air trainer

and my 1992 trainer huarache series. Missing still the green colorway

karl, great stuff as always. I'll post the green colorway when i find them.
Love those AT 2. Cant wait to find my pair.

wally those trainer's are on the hit list for sure now, hopefully these can come through at a pretty decent price...

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

karl, great stuff as always. I'll post the green colorway when i find them.
Love those AT 2. Cant wait to find my pair.
would be great!!
your green trainer huaraches are OGs?

^^
yes sir. I have a fair amount of OG huarache trainers, runners, and those inbetween ones they made in the early 90s.

Awesome trainers, everyone!

Here's my contribution. I dont think anyone's posted these yet...

co.jp Safari AT1s

safariAT1-1.jpg

safariAT1-2.jpg

thanks for the pics
and haven't seen these before
but i try to focus on the OGs
arethere any more colors i am missing beside the green huatrainers
how many colorwayswere released of these back thn
my well informed guess, based on the nike catalogues is 4, but i can be wrong (purple-black-colored-green)

Wally: I am guessing that these will go for a whole heap of money, and we'll never see them hit US shores.
kapepper: You are right, those are the ultimate trainers.
ZoomFlight15: You beat me to posting the Safari's.
Bubba: One of my fav's in the Golden Era of sneakers, not to mention the previous models of the Griffey 'Swingman' trainers.

I didn't know the black/green huaraches were an OG color. I have the retros and had no clue up until now.

If anyone from NYC is interested in huarache trainers ('02-04 releases), I know of a spot that still has a lot laying around. White/Dominican Rep.,Navy/Columbia, Black/Green etc.

Dope stuff everyone.

This should be fun.

Using Nike's own HOA Running Series as inspiration:
84f356a54c3f6fe5c8a1ca25b4b753b66d816e9.jpg

Let's create a Hypothetical HISTORY OF CROSS TRAINING release set...

to help, I have provided a brief history featuring the vast majority of the more popular/sign. models . Can you name your top6?
3343779070_4d3381cdf9_b.jpg

3343779152_9f4134db0d_b.jpg

3343779214_566b015fbb_b.jpg

3342944843_4e94d89511_b.jpg

3342944895_76b0ed60fa_b.jpg

3343779412_65ef8913ba_b.jpg

3342945041_1d01bbe78e_b.jpg

my top 6:
1. seperated toe box AT1 1987 sample
2. mesh toed airt1
3.Infrared SC II Highs
4. White/black TW IIs
5. White.navy. at sc I
6.mariner atm 94..

Feel free to add in your own shoes not listed.. What do you envision as that 5 or 6 shoe pack that defines air trainers?

You got too much time on your hands mofuggah!

Can you send me that HOA image at the top of your post or a link to the full size original?

Want it as my wallpaper, ta!

A few more old pics...

AT1group.jpg

TrainerSC.jpg

As WallyHopp mentions above, the Trainer 1 Low FT was an awesome, but relatively quiet release. I absolutely love these...
Trainer1LowFT.jpg

Trainer1LowFT-1.jpg

^ Right on... still looking for a pair of FT's as well as the 04 Zoom Trainer...

Back
Top Bottom