TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Mars: I dunno what a "Muvico" is?
Modz - Muvico is pretty much like Regal or AMC, but they have larger screens and they claim that they are the "world's premier movieexperience". imo, they're the best theaters i've been to. IMAX is cool, too. You must've seen Avatar at an IMAX. Looking forward to seeing ittonight after hearing good things about it.

GSWarriorz - great pickup on the stash
smokin.gif

-Mars

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Is Carhartt really that big everywhere?

I thought all my cow patty kickin', Stetson wearing, Marlboro man looking, ball strangling Wrangler jeans wearing homies here in Texas were the only guys that wore that stuff... ???

Infact, if you go somewhere asking for Carhartt here in Texas, they'll say, "Sure, go up isle 9, take a left at the shotguns and hang a right at the deer corn, the Carhartt section is right next to the Spurs foam fingers."
Carhartt europe is completely different than it is here in the states. Here its work wear. There is fashion and they offer completely differentselections and ranges on the line.

KVN wrote:
Hey Battleground why didn't you get it all blue, so you can just dye the front overlay?

You know I though about that and even had a back and forth conversation with Mayhem/Justin about it. I used a reflective black for my overlay togive the shoe a little more pop since the og Urawas have the green bubble, yellow eyelet, gold tag and most importantly the different material used for the redwhich we can't replicate. Besides I've never done a customization aside from my speckling so I didn't even know whenre to begin with dying thefront overlay. Can't wait to see how yours turns out.

same pic
4224058808_4428a6a6e3.jpg

Edwin - Dope pick up on those Curry's

Jake - Nice Quilted's! I see you doing something different in you post processing
nerd.gif
Looking sharp my man

Austin - I like the Purple Urawa idea....I think a Marina version would be
eek.gif

There's a lot of nice id designs being posted but some are a bit out of control IMO. The same thing happened with the first run in 06-07 where we saw thesecreations

23ldwra.jpg

By all means do you.......but really? are you going to rock those?

Originally Posted by brickSB

hopefully the weather cooperates here, we are getting close to freezing and rain/snow and on the coast of NC, it is unheard of...
schools were delayed by just the mention that the possibility of snow was happening...
grin.gif
Damn... And Im still wearing shorts out here in SoCal
happy.gif
.Down here people drive hours to see the snow but u guys back east are sick of it.
laugh.gif

RL - Thanks for the info. One guy offered me Swoosh invite for some cash and just wanted to see if it was worth it.

^true, and they won't ship to the U.S. as of the last time I tried. It's more fashion based, but the quality and durability is still there.

My younger brother just went to the Patta store and didn't get me a damn thing, no hat, sweatshirt, nothing. lol

Chris....there's more worst one's than those 2 as well, one of mine is close though, haha:

Cris.

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Interesting BCS Championship game. Too bad Colt McCoy didn't get a chance to play, would have been a much different game.
no doubt, I felt really bad for the kid. going down on the 5th snap? ouch. but that 'Bama D is no joke. Texas made a great effort in thesecond half with that skinny little backup QB they had, haha. on to the NFL playoffs now!

Originally Posted by crisone

Chris....there's more worst one's than those 2 as well, one of mine is close though, haha:

Cris.
Its has to be that sweet sugar cane denim that makes your iDs look so raw lol

Cris -
roll.gif
I know they're out there but nothing elsecame up when I googled "ugly loud sneakers". Also, it's a matter on how you rock something...I know you catch my drift. That speckle job couldhave been better too
tongue.gif

Speaking of loud kicks...Wheres Kevin with those nuclear retna burning full blast neon 95 id's?

lol. guilty as charged with the OD color id's.

laser blue, infrared and neon yellow
15poa6c.jpg

here's the OD neon 95's (even brighter and greener in person)
15me9so.jpg

wearing some plain ol 90's today
2wmgnq9.jpg

I actually like some of the crazy designs...but like you said Chris...would I rock em...probably not...so I'll just try and keep it somewhat simple.

Mitchell...swoosh is great! just be careful if you're giving someone $$ to have access to their acct..because you can give them $$ place a few orderes andthen their acct for some reason gets suspended or something, and no more swoosh. I suggest you ask them if you can pay by order, like a small percentage ofwhat you order or something. Also if you place too many orders you can possibly put their acct in jeopardy. Kinda sucks using someones acct, but its worth itif you're cool with it...especially when the yhave good stuff on clearance and have 20% off clearance sales + the 40% swoosh. Great if you have kids too!

TGIF FAM!!

Chris - you're right, a lot of crazy stuff out there
laugh.gif
...i saw someone trying to sell one of those "wild" creations in mysize for $200+ labeling 'em all kinds of supremexundftdxatmosxfootpatrol 1 of 1's
smh.gif
. Blurawas look good regardless of black overlay or blue. it would just be a matter ofpersonal preference if someone made 'em. i plan to do a pair with all blue as well.
Kev - those 95's man...they are the definition of "pop"
pimp.gif
....you could power a small town with the energy coming out of those.
Greg - u putting serious miles on those
pimp.gif
, and i'll hit you, Brian, and Dan up later with the info butit's 95% sure we will meet down by DQM.
Shaun - thanks for those percentages, i feel like i said this around the same time last year...but i really really needa swoosh acct
frown.gif
nerd.gif

i'm just finishing up my 2nd ID order right now and i'm heavily torn on what to actually order but i said i was going to go with these....and i'mtrying to stick to it(155 items in my locker right now
sick.gif
)
roll.gif

rocking these to go bowling tonight, trust me
wink.gif
...trying to wear anyAM's i can with the mildly cold weather(barely above 35 degrees) out here right now
pimp.gif

finally broke these out today. the midnight fog actually looks grey in natural light, although the picture doesn't really show this very well.

happy friday FAM!

yup. banned. don't think i deserved a full on ban but the admins gotta do what they gotta do. oh well. imma try and behave even more i guess.

i really like those black/grey/neons that mayhem posted.

You know I woulda rocked those radioactive neons 95s a couple years ago but prolly not now lol... If u could pull them off, more power to ya!

Shaun - I didn't kno I'd be using the other persons account if I got the invite. I just thought I'd be making my own. Good to know and thanks forthe info. Yea I think paying per order seems better or maybe getting a job at Nike!

Mayhem- that first pair is on point. I plan on using that electric green for my pair of FAM iDs. Hopefully pulling the trigger next week on 2 pairs....

Have fun tonight, BB&B's is always fun

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike
Kev...you got banned
eek.gif
that was my initial reaction too....i thought lil' wink called the cops?
laugh.gif

Jibby - dope....thank god i placed my order...that would have been another 30 min delay after seeing that pic
pimp.gif

Kev - thanks, i just hope they come out good.
Mike - thanks, i'm thinking either silver or blue for my fam id's. BB&B's....dare i ask...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
...but i think i have a good idea
smokin.gif

Jibby...those are dope!

Kev...sucks
tired.gif
Ive seen a few bans recently that should have beensuspensions, but what can I do...so I guess I can say "welcome back" lol

Mitch..if its an invite then it will probably be your own sub acct, just make sure if you giving money to have that you trust the person. Yes..a job at Nikewould be great...Id take a job for 2-3 hours a week sweeping floors and drive an hour to ontario just for that swoosh acct.

SDubl - No joke Im applying for the Ontario Nike Store right now lol. Im actually looking for a job right now but didn't plan to work retail but its wortha try.

Jibby - Those IDs are dope. I was hesitant to use midnight fog also after many said it looks brownish.

Mayhem - Yea good ID design. 155 items? DAMN...

^^^I doubt it would be a problem...Ive never heard of people selling fake laces?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom