TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^I doubt it would be a problem...Ive never heard of people selling fake laces?

laugh.gif
wasn't worried about fakes... more worried i might just neverreceive anything.. but point taken lol

that lace site looks like they have quite the inventory of laces.....very dope!

Mitch - yea...but out of 155 items, there's a few doubles because i altered the designs somewhat and never deleted the original. not tomention it's got stuff from older options no longer available, might risk an order with those one day soon lol

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

that lace site looks like they have quite the inventory of laces.....very dope!

Mitch - yea...but out of 155 items, there's a few doubles because i altered the designs somewhat and never deleted the original. not to mention it's got stuff from older options no longer available, might risk an order with those one day soon lol
yea i just placed an order.. got some of the thick round laces for AM95's along w/ some standard laces in a couple colors i need.

they also have thin round laces w/ metal tips on the ends which seem pretty cool but i didnt order any:

http://www.shoelacesexpress.com/roundmetaltiplaces.asphttp://www.shoelacesexpress.com/roundmetaltiplaces.aspLINK

83rmt381blacksilvertip300w.jpg

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by VTdestefano

Originally Posted by s dubl

^^^I doubt it would be a problem...Ive never heard of people selling fake laces?

laugh.gif
wasn't worried about fakes... more worried i might just never receive anything.. but point taken lol

Have you tried this place: http://starkslaces.com/
those 'tribe' laces are dope... inspired by this classic i'm sure:
tribe.jpg

The-Low-End-Theory.jpg

5:00pm hits....and the office is completely deserted since 4:30 lol....now only a few remain for the last 3 hours left of work....

just saw a glimpse of them thought i would shared wit the fam
sorry for the pic overload

Air max 90 "USA"

x5edzk.jpg

s2zdhc.jpg

12383y9.jpg

jj8z2e.jpg

r8v6kk.jpg

Yeah, nah.

These or Bo Trainers today, haven't decided yet, gotta go stare at the boxes a bit longer....

Dear Aaron,

I'd greatly appreciate it if you didn't wear those Emeralds or any of the AM2 Lights on your visit to NYC nextweekend.

Sincerest Regards,

Justin

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Dear Aaron,

I'd greatly appreciate it if you didn't wear those Emeralds or any of the AM2 Lights on your visit to NYC next weekend.

Sincerest Regards,

Justin
I was gonna text you when I got your PM earlier today but my phone died and I am stuck in this darn office in Louisville, but keep the $$ andlemme know what you find out.....

^^^will do James

btw....any Nas fans in here, you MUST get this....on my way to snatch it up at barnes & noble...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

born.jpg

gswarriorz wrote:

RL - Thanks for the info. One guy offered me Swoosh invite for some cash and just wanted to see if it was worth it.

Well I have the same setup, a sub account under a Nike employee (dont pay for it), but it doesn't get better than swoosh. 40 % off with sales,free shipping from time to time. I don't see how you could go wrong paying one flat fee. Damn near everything hits swoosh.. even exclusives. All you haveto do is make sure you use the same billing/shipping address and youll be fine. If you buy kicks often I say jump on it. Those $160 price tags on 09 maxs dontfit well with my wallet...but $96 works
wink.gif

Whats up fam,

Although I am not a member (not sure why... ha) here is my ID collection. Still waiting on 5 more AM1 IDs to come in, but this is what I have so far...including some from the previous ID series.

Enjoy.

Thanks for the inspiration on some of my pairs too!

From previous years...

Group shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom