TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by neukicks

^^
pimp.gif
nice cincy!

agreed
smokin.gif

i like those poorman livestrongs better than the ones that actually came out to be honest with you dude

Cincy - I have a ? regarding your LAF AM1s. Is that Speed Yellow on the uppers? I always wanted to see the Speed Yellow upper and Volt sole combo. Nice iDcollection btw!

Yep, its Speed Yellow suede. The difference is noticeable, but not that bad.

I really like how they turned out.

Thanks guys for the love.

If anyone needs more pictures of any pair, to see colors... I can take more.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Greg - u putting serious miles on those
pimp.gif
, and i'll hit you, Brian, and Dan up later with the info but it's 95% sure we will meet down by DQM.
Nice...any idea what time we meeting up?

you all have made me break down and order a pair of ID's lol

i figure yall will appreciate these

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Yep, its Speed Yellow suede. The difference is noticeable, but not that bad.

I really like how they turned out.

Thanks guys for the love.

If anyone needs more pictures of any pair, to see colors... I can take more.

Thanks, Cincy! If you could post up some detailed pics of your LAF pair showcasing the difference in hue, I would greatly appreciate it.

Cincy- You wild dawg. Nice.
happy.gif
Good lookin out on tha pics. Here is a word of wisdom for you "Slow down Tito, Damn!!"-Mystikal

Cincy- Just teasin' it's all good man, just teasin ya cause I only have 1 pair of id's. It'scool seein you guys crannk out some nice colors.

Anybody ever do the id's in '99-00'? If so you remember how the shoes came in a tube and the t-shirt was free? I think I there dog tags with theshoes too. I'm gonna see if I can find the Nike Air Turbulence I did. I still rock it the t-shirt. That was the last time I did any id's. Wasn't too impressed and haven't looked at Nike id since that time. Props to all you cats in here man, cause ya'll got me back onit. 10 years later & now I'm ready to act an *** with it.

Cincy- Very nice ID's. They all turned out amazing.....espicially like those 180s, and the IV inspired pair(my favorite Jordan).
I have a pair of the HUA Light inspired ones in route along with some others. Those turned out great! Which red did you use?

Can't wait to see the next batch you have coming. Gotta order some with the new options here shortly myself.
Don't think we got to meet in Cincy, but I displayed at Matt's show. You rolling up to Cleveland for
Kevin and I's 2nd Annual Cleveland's Got Sole in April?

Amazing Azure's a page back.......they just went back on the hit list.
You mentioned Bo Trainers.....just picked up the Bo Trainer 1s today. They're hella comfy!

Have a safe night FAM!!

-Andrew-

PS- And anyone who wants to help me out with a Swoosh account feel free to hit me up!
laugh.gif
I'm all about returning favors.
wink.gif

I have updated replies to all PMs so everybody check them out.

Apparently some lurker or NT member
nerd.gif
knows where the place is,mysteriously MOST bigger sizes were gone today by the time I made it back. Few 9/10/10.5s left.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Kickaddicted

I have updated replies to all PMs so everybody check them out.

Apparently some lurker or NT member
nerd.gif
knows where the place is, mysteriously MOST bigger sizes were gone today by the time I made it back. Few 9/10/10.5s left.
smh.gif

ohwell.gif

Thanks for the love yall. I love nikeid, and the air max 1 is my favorite.

Andrew - I have been at both Cincy showcases and even Cleveland got sole part 1. Don't think we have met though... Ha. I might make it up there for part 2,depends on my school schedule.

I used hot red on my pair.

Either way, anticipating your designs as well as others!

cinci, i made that same laser blue am90 back in like 05/06... kinda disapointed b/c each section seems like a different shade of blue, but they still looknice... nikeID seems to have steppd it up since then!

btw picked up the new orange 95's... broke em in on the treadmill today. got a set of maroon laces on the way for gamedays
pimp.gif

orange95.jpg

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Dear Aaron,

I'd greatly appreciate it if you didn't wear those Emeralds or any of the AM2 Lights on your visit to NYC next weekend.

Sincerest Regards,

Justin
Chuckle...
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom