TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gooeywooey

proper pickups from my missing months:

no idea what these are but they're from '03 and i picked them up for real cheap. look forward to applying some of that denver restoration knowledge on the midsoles
wink.gif

4275759814_d41d5b26fb.jpg
4275017379_464eec0778.jpg

Outstanding pickup gooey_wooey! They are an early 2004 JD release (with '03 production date, as you stated), commonly known as the "Skyline Blue"AM1. Is that the original box for them? And how much did you pay, if you don't mind?

I dont know how Gooey get ahold of this %@$@!! annoying!
tongue.gif

Air Max 87 what's the quality on that Tee like, heard bad things butfrom non reliable sources.

Lied about wearing AMs today, ended up in Adidas zx8000 and the Storm Trooper tee.

Almost forgot, went to see It's Complicated with Alec Baldwin. There's a scene when baldwin's looikng throughthe window at his ex on a date, when they pan down he's wearing 95s. Only caught a glimpse but they looked black on black.

Originally Posted by phnrprman

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

phnrprman - i see rio_rancho in your references... is he still about? i bought loads of kicks off him back in '03. he used to be the main man with his frequent trips to Japan bringing back piles of co.jps and Pro Bs etc.

denver - no the mesh is supposed to be white but it has that bluey tinge you often get when it's often 'too' white. they're white, 2 shade of blue and the little accents are orange. the midsole is nearly orange too
frown.gif

Not that I know of. I've bought stuff off of him years ago. I've been on NT for awhile but have a low post count. I usually just lurk around until I have something good to post.
WOW a rio_rancho name drop.

c4 - those are real nice, they look a little like the stealths.

lex - that's a really dope custom job right there, very nice work! the interchangeable tongue tags reminds me of a concept I had for a custom that I wantto start thinking about again. same idea, but instead of the tongue tag (or maybe in addition to the tongue tag), think interchangeable swooshes... one day...still looking for a donor for that am95 project too. good to see you posting in here!

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

^C4 are those IDs? theyre really nice
pimp.gif

G - whats up man, great pickups. super jealous on those laser blue 90s.
Viv- those are Graphite 90's, they released in '04ish along the time the khaki & stealth blues dropped along with the maize 90'sIll be getting this year (O.O) Oh how I really like that painted inner of the air bubble
laugh.gif

Gooey is back with a little vengeance
devil.gif

all of those that you just mentioned are must haves, tak. i need khakis and maizes and these one day. the quality of the stealths is impeccable.

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

^C4 are those IDs? theyre really nice
pimp.gif

G - whats up man, great pickups. super jealous on those laser blue 90s.
Viv- those are Graphite 90's, they released in '04ish along the time the khaki & stealth blues dropped along with the maize 90's Ill be getting this year (O.O) Oh how I really like that painted inner of the air bubble
laugh.gif

Gooey is back with a little vengeance
devil.gif

thanks for the info tak, ive never seen em before. dont mention maize 90s man... i remember seeing them on sale at a local shop for like $49 and passed cuz iwasnt into AMs at the time. ill keep a lookout for you.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

all of those that you just mentioned are must haves, tak. i need khakis and maizes and these one day. the quality of the stealths is impeccable.

YES-YES, this is true. I passed on a pair of khaki's maybe twice this past year.......thats not gonna happen again if I cross paths with then again . Asfor the Maize 90's I guess you could say theyre basically sitting rite in front of me waiting for me to cut into them with a knife & fork. hahaha Those graphite's I havent been so lucky in finding........some day!

Viv- Your welcome
wink.gif

FAM!

ready for a night of football and drinking....threw these on to run some errands, shorts weather in NC today
smokin.gif

this cold spell has been horrible...i love these

4279262265_94e86d0ee7_o.jpg

^^ Nice.

Found those a local mom n pop earlier this week for $40, was hoping to get lucky when I asked for my size but dude told me only pair left was the dirty 8.5display...oh well...

FAM OFFER ONLY!

I have a lead on the scuba blue air max 1 for ~$70 shipped....PM me if interested....FSR available at the moment.

thank benny for the image if you don't know what they are...

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Air Max 87 what's the quality on that Tee like, heard bad things but from non reliable sources.
yo in honesty, it feels like a $25 Tee, it feels heavy, fits pretty well, i wont know untill i wash it, the graphics feels like its pretty good. Iusually never had a n Issue with nike products in terms of clothing, its their retros that lack
laugh.gif

for $25-$30 bucks, id mess with it.

Bricksb - good looks on those AM1s, i saw them in person at a mom and pop and really like them, but ima wait, $70 sounds a like a great deal, but ive learnedto be a stingy consumer when it comes to nike products, thanks none the less.

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Air Max 87 what's the quality on that Tee like, heard bad things but from non reliable sources.
yo in honesty, it feels like a $25 Tee, it feels heavy, fits pretty well, i wont know untill i wash it, the graphics feels like its pretty good. I usually never had a n Issue with nike products in terms of clothing, its their retros that lack
laugh.gif

for $25-$30 bucks, id mess with it.

Bricksb - good looks on those AM1s, i saw them in person at a mom and pop and really like them, but ima wait, $70 sounds a like a great deal, but ive learned to be a stingy consumer when it comes to nike products, thanks none the less.
Thanks mate. They aren't coming to Australia so i'll have one of my peeps ship it for me once i buyit.

Today, new pic taken.

i'm not in the am fam, but if yall don't cop all the pairs i would appreciate a 9 in the scuba am1s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom