TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ay Marco...nice avy haha! And agreed, the Rasta AM1 is really underrated. Seen them in person, and the materials are brilliant.

Nice Chilli SC, Modzzilla.

Size 9.5 heads, check eBay for: 380196262119

Modz, I don't think I've ever seen those Nike socks before...never with a small swoosh like that.

2008 Metallic Summit White/Neutral Teal/Black/Infrared Air Structures today. No pic.

I saw the Italy Blue Air Max 95s in person the other day. The leather that I thought was patent actually isn't...kinda hard to describe but it's like aglossy leather. It's not plain like regular leather and it is less glossy than patent leather.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Whats up fam,

Although I am not a member (not sure why... ha) here is my ID collection. Still waiting on 5 more AM1 IDs to come in, but this is what I have so far... including some from the previous ID series.

Enjoy.

Thanks for the inspiration on some of my pairs too!
So Simple and Clean Yet So
pimp.gif

Great Job Cincy, I Am Now a Believer
laugh.gif

whats the color scheme on that?
Appreciate it.

Originally Posted by tak

As for the Maize 90's I guess you could say they're basically sitting rite in front of me waiting for me to cut into them with a knife & fork. hahaha

by the time you come with your utensils, the kitchen is gonna be closed
laugh.gif

Greg - Mo' Fiya!! i love those, i need a 2nd pair soon. thanks for the heads up on the scubas too
wink.gif

Modz - very dope
pimp.gif

Gooey - very dope sir, u been holding out huh...dope 87's!!
smokin.gif

Lex -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

C4 - very dope 90's, those have eluded me
frown.gif

very nice weather in NYC, wearing these (recycled cuz i'm lazy)

^Dope ID's. I really am praying sooner or later more and more options pop up.

Denver- Thanks for the idea on the price match the other day. A really helpful guy at the Riverhead, NY outlet matched the $37.97 price from the Vacaville, CAoutlet. He had me give them Vaca's phone number and my phone number and within 10 minutes got a call back saying "I just confirmed the price of$37.97."

I'm hearing that more and more outlets are honoring the price matches. Get out there and start bargaining guys. LOL I felt like I was in Mexico trying toget cartons of smokes for $10 rather than $20. Those were the days...

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

very nice weather in NYC, wearing these (recycled cuz i'm lazy)
It has been very nice here in NYC. Still cold to me by Texas standards though. Hope to meet up during my time here.

Don't know if this one was posted yet but another Air Cage tee:

!Bj(3nvgCGk~%24(KGrHqIH-DYEs8gmynV+BLTS4doKbw~~_12.JPG

To go with these:

!Bj(3jlwBmk~%24(KGrHqUH-CkEs+T,q!(EBLTS4OF!0!~~_12.JPG

And please some info on these?

Seller says they are known as the Juventus 2. Never seen these before.

Juventuses had a yellow swoosh, iirc, and alternating white and black stripes. These have blue accents and a stripe pattern of white and dark charcoal

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Modz, I don't think I've ever seen those Nike socks before...never with a small swoosh like that.

I don't think that sock's dropped yet. But it should be out soon.

Originally Posted by tak

Jay. I thinkl those are called Juventus 95s?

Those are the AM95 Juventus 2. The original ones were white/black with 2 stars on the tongue instead of AM logo. They were made for or to commerate the soccerteam.

phnrprman wrote:

Those are the AM95 Juventus 2. The original ones were white/black with 2 stars on the tongue instead of AM logo. They were made for or to commerate the soccer team.

Thanks man. I was hoping I could get some info like that. I'm well aware of the original ones, I just didn't know that there's more than oneJuventus 95. Are there more than 2?

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

phnrprman wrote:

Those are the AM95 Juventus 2. The original ones were white/black with 2 stars on the tongue instead of AM logo. They were made for or to commerate the soccer team.

Thanks man. I was hoping I could get some info like that. I'm well aware of the original ones, I just didn't know that there's more than one Juventus 95. Are there more than 2?

Not that I know of or remember. I was at one time searching for those juves 2 but just gave up. I've slowed my buying and searching big time of the past 2years. I've sold quite abit of my collection but I seem to still have like 250 pairs still. Lol. I think I'll start looking through stuff tonight. Ohthere is also an am95 website that had a lot of pics of 95s. I don't recall the site and its on my pc but I'm on my cell replying. I'm sure someoneon here has the site or someone on ISS has it in their sig.

Whats up yall! Just a quick check in. Great stuff all around...

Nike Air Max 2010 Tailwind Dont think these were posted yet...
35k37dd.jpg

Have a safe night FAM!!!

^^^
eek.gif
eek.gif
[george costanza]i have NO SPEECH[/george costanza]
Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

^^ Never thought 49 degrees could feel so nice...*^&@ was like a heat wave,
roll.gif
roll.gif
.....word, felt good to give the snorkel a break.

... It was 1 degree (c) here (33 fahrenheit) yesterday and i turned off my heat, it felt like spring
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

I don't think that sock's dropped yet. But it should be out soon.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
sample socks

those AM 98 are prob my next favorite AM behind 87s......
smh.gif

just got word that a manny pacquiao AM 2009 should be releasein for his next fight
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom