TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is non stop in here
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lexflex81

Originally Posted by battleground03

Anyone though of doing the velcro thing for the flight tag ala Undftd
nerd.gif
Yup, I did em on the customs I made for Oli back in '06
Good work Lex! I remember seeing those for the first time
eek.gif
never knew the tags were like that which make it 10x better

Gooey - That's a quality pick up on those 87's. I hate the fact that I know someone with a size 9

Greg - I regret trading my Rasta's

Modz and Justin - 87 action

Dan - Congrats on the grail pick up

Cris - you already know

Talaria's for me today. Peace Fam

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Modz, I don't think I've ever seen those Nike socks before...never with a small swoosh like that.

I don't think that sock's dropped yet. But it should be out soon.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
sample socks
Not sample, employee store purchase. Not enough heads are as into socks as me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Don't know if this one was posted yet but another Air Cage tee:

!Bj(3nvgCGk~%24(KGrHqIH-DYEs8gmynV+BLTS4doKbw~~_12.JPG

To go with these:

!Bj(3jlwBmk~%24(KGrHqUH-CkEs+T,q!(EBLTS4OF!0!~~_12.JPG

And please some info on these?

Seller says they are known as the Juventus 2. Never seen these before.

Tthey were originally a EU/JP release. I picked up a pair in London in late '04..
Production date is 01/19/04.

Dan: sick sick pickup!
B: you get my message? you get situated?
Cris: sweet AMJs....I envy your small foot...the sz12 snipers are wearing me down...
laugh.gif

I got an email saying that my first batch of IDs shipped, pretty pumped up
wore some NB1500s to the bar last night...

skylines for me again in this weather
mitchell - thanks for that pic those tailwinds 2010 look pretty nice cant wait to see them in person
danloveuk - nice pickup
eek.gif

Dan - Congrats on those! One of my grails as well. I swear, when I saw James's post, I messaged him within like 10 minutes and you had already swooped inon em, haha. Looking good!

Is it just me, or have there been a ton of fake Tailwind 2010 on the 'bay? Been seeing them for a few months with BINs of like 50 bucks, haha.

just a quickie before i leave for work.

thanks for the comments once again.
scemonito - thanks for the info, had a feeling someone in the FAM would know more. i paid about £25 for them off theauction site a few months back. and no, that's not the OG box. i was snapping pics and stuck 'em on the DQM 90 box (figured it should be the same fromthat era).

Cris - looking real nice on.
Dan - dope pickup. i need to wear my 98s more often.
J - thanks again for shipping the goodies.

still can't believe the $38 price for those QS
eek.gif

yesterday
4281492471_be1fde8f4a.jpg

^^^wish I could fit a 9.5 for that price
frown.gif

G...dope DWs!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

Peace Fam!

Aware I've been slipping on the pics front... this week's rotation.

4282608824_7eb33cbae8_o.jpg

Modz - I did get your PM and then forgot to reply... I'll get to you imminently.

So who won those Slates at $70?

smh.gif
@ the Cowboys losing to that emotional &$@& Brett Favre and that hill billy/hick Jared Allen.
Oh yes I'm very mad.

Those 2010 Tailwind's might just be my next track trainers. They look pretty comfortable.
Chris, very nice id's.

Dallas-Where you @ mane!!?? I'm in LV and it's in the 3rd quarter. Dammitt!!! I knew better, but washoping for a miracle.

Blak-Im in Alaska man I'm not very optimistic dude. I'm from vegas too bro Las Vegas High School class of 08. You a cowboys fan too bro?

BRICK - Yes sir, I did.. Thanks!!!
side note - I've been getting quite a few emails/pm's about getting tattooed in TX.. I want to make sure any FAM members come first, so please hit meup if you want to get anything done. Not necessarily right now, but in the next month or so. I really don't wanna work that much, and want to enjoy seeingsome of TX.
and DAMN this thread has been flying along!
Jake - those Encore AM1's are seriously dope. F'n amazing job, sir.

Dallas-Yessirrr, I reside in the Northwest of LV. I'm originally from Houston and moved to LV from Dallasin 91.' I went to Chaparral H.S, class of 95.' Nice to meetcha, my fellow Las Vegan. I thought you got the game early or something. Yeah, I'mwildin out right now especially after that interception. I was talking reckless at work all week and now I gotta hear it when I get back. Dammitt!!

Blakpearl- that's why I kept my mouth shut all week man
laugh.gif
I got a "huge" viking fan in my shop that did all the talking. I told him that evenif the cowboys win theybwouldbt win the superbowl and visaversa. All I care about was beating the eagles. I HATE the eagles. Ever since michael Erving endedhis career playing against them. I was like 6 or 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom