TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I was gone for like a day and a half, and the heat just keeps piling up. Congrats to all those getting the Neon AM Lights from JD.

Hello FAM.

good stuff in the last few pages!

these beauties arrived today. had to rock 'em straight away under the sun.

'98 old hickory suede
29mnbmc.jpg

Peace.

these are %###!%@ unbelievable bro. so glad for you that you could get them

the suede on em is really high quality. a great air max 95 ...

damn i can't wait to find my own pair one day

these are simply great ... i'll be staring at this pic all night long.

Just checked my tracking and my shirt has already arrived at home. Can't wait to go pick that up this afternoon before hitting Lakers-Bobcats tonight.

^ Word....

^^ Yo Tibor....sendin your tee out today Fam.....

Cris.

Oh yeah.....wut it do TeamAmFam!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Coretraining85

All of these are a size bigger. I'm still debating if I'd just hold on to them or sell them then buy the same pairs. Its def going to be hard.

Just saw your B/S post in 11.5+. If you get what you are asking for these sneakers, I'll be really, really, really impressed. You are shooting forthe stars. Good luck with that.

Originally Posted by crisone

Sup Fam......all these pics of the Structures makes me want them even more, anyone have and/or have access to a size 8??? Let me know, got $$$ ready.

Thanks.

Cris.

I might be able to help you out Cris. If your still looking for them let me know.

thanks for sending it out so quickly chris, much appreciated

sharing my february pickups with the fam ...

1994 Air Max 2. i was very lucky to find these in my size in ds condition. bright teal is such a nice color ... too bad you can not reallytell how bright it really is by looking at the picture. i'm sure it looks much better at daylight. i'll try to wear them even though they're from94 ... i hope the midsole will not crack. but i'll see

am2whitebrighttealblackld4.jpg

Air Max 95 safety orange. had the chance to snap a second pair and i did not hesitate. i simply love safety orange

am95blacksafetyorangewhbz4.jpg

Air Max 97 true. Can't go wrong with earth tone based shoes. i also like the fact that these come with two pair of laces. i decided to gowith the brown ones

am97barqbrnceramicstrawqg5.jpg

have a good day/night fam

Hey Fam,

Oli -
eek.gif
at all that brown suede!

Tibor - Very dope p/u's. The airmax 2 is such a great design, especially in that c/w.

Mic - Thanks!

Later,
Jerrod

Oli, those are insane, never, ever seen those before!
Tibor, very nice pick ups. You always come with quality stuff!

Damn... are you guys trying to FORCE me to buy these neon lights
smh.gif
... they are looking too dope in all these pics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tibor - sick AM2s....I had those in that colorway too.....I'd love for Nike to bring those back.

Damn Rafs - I need those Neon AMLs now!

Oli, sick 95s and even sicker pics as always!

Core, not sure what you are looking for for those Ultramarine 180s but they can be had on the cheap. I have seen HOAs go for as little as $40 shipped and DS2003s for for as little as $70 shipped.

Are those neon lights in the US. I need those bad size 9.5 please. This is by far the best thread in the Nike Talk. Air max are so grown up

Originally Posted by JDocs

Damn... are you guys trying to FORCE me to buy these neon lights
smh.gif
... they are looking too dope in all these pics
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i feel you on that one man. im willing to trade for those....

I think page 186 (at least for those who have 25ppp or 25 posts per page) had the highest concentration of "heat" ever in this thread. I actually
eek.gif
at everything: the old hickorys, the AM2 Lights and those euro JD exclusive AM Lights.

Truly
pimp.gif

thanks guys. they are seriously amazing!

Tibor, killed it this month bro. AM2s, true 97s and a double up on safety orange 95s. pfff
pimp.gif
could it really get any better than this?

Raf, nice set of lights. i'm really starting to dig the neon JD exclusives. great use of nylon on the upper.

What's up FAM? Just checking in before bed.

Browsing through Size? website and it looks like some new Lights are coming. Can't tell if it is nylon toe but some funkier materials/colors. Surely willhave some more pics closer to the release. Not loving them but thought I would pass them along!

Oli: amazing 95s!
Tibor: absolutely incredible!
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom