TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those AMLight's need to be recycled into a rubber material that can be used to rebuild basketball courts across America.

Seriously, who approves this garbage thinking this will sell?

Yeah, those lights are terrible enough to be a US release
smh.gif

the lights suck. but those europe releases are dope. i need to look at getting a pair. how much are they over where you guys are?

Hey team I was wondering if you could give me a price check on these, they are a size 9 women and 7.5 men with no OG box. Any help or info aboutthem will be appreciated.

MaxB22 - Very nice pickup.

^^ great pickup lex and without shipping. one day you dutch guys need to teach me on how to get the good deals. also i envy you for the III's posted in thepickup post

^ as for the 95 up there: they look pretty beat and as far as i know they are not considered as what some people would call a "sought after" item.this without considering that they could have an emotional value to somebody ... i would say they might be worth something like 40$ maybe. but that's justa guess from my side.
to be honest personally i don't think that i would buy a shoe in such a condition. better save the money for something else

holy smokes!!! been busy and M.I.A. for a bit and I missed a lot!!!

stop advertising those neon lights lol !!! its making me sadd....

MaxB..... welcome to the fam doggies and your pickups are killer!!! I can't believe I lost the bid on those greystealth 90s awhile back for cheap....

those 95s (wmns grey/inferno red??) just need a little love and stuffing and I think you can restore them....

oli those hickorys are looking great as always.....

dope stuff everyone keep it up fam!!!! peace

Alrighty now......with Lex' pic, I really want those now, damn Greg, I should've told ya to cop me a pair.

Cris.

very nice as usual Oli, i was watching a pair of those on the bay, but it was definitely out of my price range last time i checked it.

and nice pick up Lex.

Just a heads up if anyone in Charlotte is interested: The Niche Market got the Air Structure Triax 91. Haven't gotten a price yet, but you can reach'em at (704) 379-1811. I believe they might even take phone orders if you're really desperate.

damn Greg, I should've told ya to cop me a pair.

That's why I offered!

OUChrisLitt:Thanks for the heads up on Niche, I am in NC. I am still debating on wheter to pull the trigger on the purple/rain camo structures and the blue toe structuresfor $180 each shipped to me, versus spending $105+tax on the black toes that everyone has...

Blah.

I would say no to the purple Structures because of that hideous rain camo. For me, ANY sort of designs or print on a shoe = ban.

The black toe Structures are all you need, imo. If the "blue toes" weren't so bloody expensive, I'd have a pair of those as well.

Are you a member of this team? If not, that's one obstacle preventing you from getting a shirt.

To join, tell us who you are and why you like Air Maxes. Post a pic of your Air Max collection (runners only, no basketball shoes or trainers) too

my name is kevin of 2000words.org the worlds greatest custom sneaker blog in case you havent read my sig.

i like most running air maxes.

i like stabs too.

also, i used to have some peterock1 shirts till i got fat.

so give me a sig and let me know where i can get a shirt.

21875_d7b6bdadfc_l.jpg

84388_7d206651a8_l.jpg

Originally Posted by oo71:nerd:o

so give me a sig and let me know where i can get a shirt.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

If you're here just for a shirt and not for actual love for the Air Max, you're probably gonna get this from the superiors:

rejected.gif

battleground, nice AM Lights

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom