TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Originally Posted by ucasta

^^^Very nice atmos Fred. I started looking up flights to NYC yesterday...
Aaron, tell your boy Joseph that my friend Ramon went to a JD Sports shop in London; they didn't have any of the Dutch Blue AM 90s left. I'll post what I was able to get tomorrow; he flies back now. Also, keep me posted on your NYC trip - I might need a new fitted
pimp.gif

Anyone have pics of the AM Lights dropping at JD this week?

Nice Atmos 95s, Fred.

good looking .....ron.......

Nice fantastics, neukicks. Only shoe I really liked out of that whole "Fantastic Four" pack...

No air maxes today because I was wearing dress shoes while attending a job fair. I did see someone in all black Air Max 95s with a suit o_O

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

Thanks for the comments guys, appreciate it. I had alot of 95's come my way, but I always passed on them either for one; I was saving up for something else or two; I was broke. By the way you guys shouldn't feel old, i was born in the 80's as well
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Way to make me feel young seeing as i was almost born in the 60s.
embarassed.gif

Just got these in.....as close as I will come to a pair of Stash's for a while.....can anyone help me out with a picture of the box label? They didn'tcome with a box and id like to make one...

edit....the picture might help........lol I don't post often but am going to put up my AM collection soon.....big thanks in advance to anyone who can helpme with the label....

-Ben

^ dope obsidian 95's....I would choose those over stashes any day of the week...

wore am1 skulls today to run some errands....no pics (sorry)....picked up 2nd pair of mita am95s though
happy.gif
...tooo lazy to take pics

peace am fammy's
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by Dunks r nice

Thanks for the comments guys, appreciate it. I had alot of 95's come my way, but I always passed on them either for one; I was saving up for something else or two; I was broke. By the way you guys shouldn't feel old, i was born in the 80's as well
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
Way to make me feel young seeing as i was almost born in the 60s.
embarassed.gif
Yeah I had a felling someone was going to say something like that, don't feel bad man.

Originally Posted by Gskooo

woow.. they really look a 3482698262 times better right away.

If I wouldn't sell mine I'd flip um too.

Any1 know what these are btw?

I guess from the looks of em they are some kinda WMNS release but I just really have no clue which ones they are, I guess some1 here knows?

womens air max 90 leather white/sport red-metallic zinc 314455-161, i think it may be a V-Day, and who is hoodninja ?

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

^ dope obsidian 95's....I would choose those over stashes any day of the week...
co-sign, even though the stash's are one of my top 95's to get. what year are those obsidians from?

Check out what's been posted at NSB.Org Fam.....Nike X KAWS Sample AM90

already saw pics of these several weeks back. they're... horrible. simple in execution, nothing really fantastic... and not worth the price tag.

the obsidians are from 99........mental therapy is trying to sell those for 1300$....I don't think I'd pay 90$ for those...

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

$1300?!?!?! jesus christ! ****...dude is sick in the head. who the hell is KAWS anyway?
some so called ar teeeest! I'd rather pay off my mortgage. Mental therapy has always been an ebay eye-poker

Those Kaws x 90's really aren't worth all the fuzz nor the price tag in any way if you ask me.

dollabill1: thanks alot for identifieng homie, those are definitely the hottest white/red pair of 90's imo. I'm honestly really not feelin thoseCurrents yet but that orange pair is kinda making me think twice, nice stuff
pimp.gif

Well I'm off to bed now, first all day at school tomorrow then leaving to Bosnia for a week again in the afternoon. Hope you all have a cool weekend Fam!

Ok already, I'm old!!

Walked into Nike yesterday afternoon and a girl i know there was wearing the V-day 90s you asked about Gskooo,coincidence, but she got them as a sample and didn't know anymore about them than i did.

I think thos x kaws are sweet for a chick, i may get the MRS a pair of those. Niiiice.

^^^^^^you beat me to getting a pair of Shadys. I have passed on them several times. very nice pick up.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ucasta

^^^^^^you beat me to getting a pair of Shadys. I have passed on them several times. very nice pick up.
pimp.gif
Off subject... but you beat me on the OG Js... Check the SA thread... lol

jwdanklefs - Nice pick ups!!! where did you get those shady bursts??? Do u know where can I get a pair??? or Ucasta???

Originally Posted by likuidmental

jwdanklefs - Nice pick ups!!! where did you get those shady bursts??? Do u know where can I get a pair??? or Ucasta???
Ucasta may... I don't...lol I happen to have stumbled upon a very generous gentleman on the bay... I was just lucky...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom