TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Modd: thanks for asking anyway lol.

wow jwdanklefs, I'm really wondering what a generous price is for those..? I remember reading some Dutch interview on the net about INC365 and he postedhis pair along just a few other claiming those were one of his rarest pairs he owned. Mather or fact, where's Guy anyway? Miss all the heat posting
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Gskooo

Modd: thanks for asking anyway lol.

wow jwdanklefs, I'm really wondering what a generous price is for those..? I remember reading some Dutch interview on the net about INC365 and he posted his pair along just a few other claiming those were one of his rarest pairs he owned. Mather or fact, where's Guy anyway? Miss all the heat posting
smokin.gif
Thats true dude... Where is he??? His pics are always dope too...

Yeah my Shady's were a steal as far as I am concerned, being that I am a size 13, at $240 shipped... The dude bubble wrapped, "foam peanuted" anddouble boxed them... Crispy box, paper and soles and they had never been laced... And he got them to my place in 2 days... I am very happy with them...

Jake, my goodness! Sick pickups! Shady Burst was definitely a steal - that price at DS!? Whew! Underrated Mowabb 95s and those Powerwall 95s are
pimp.gif
!

My boy did not come thru on anything from JD - long story. I'll tell you more via e-mail, Aaron. But I got these on the cheap - I can never have enough ofthis Structure 91 Retro.

nvcmmt.jpg

Un DS'd today....

2vsgnyc.jpg

Only pair left for me to snag is that elusive Purple Toe!

0704202134 - Those obsidian 95s are amazing, tentimes better than the stashes in my opinion
The Shady Bursts and Powerwall 95s from the last page are also some serious heat as well

Last two days Crisone/Huarache light inspired AM 1 Ids and JD Lights:

Un DS'd today....

2vsgnyc.jpg

Only pair left for me to snag is that elusive Purple Toe!
when i first saw this pic, i was like...dannnggg you're a heavy boy to crush that midsole above the air pocket lol....then i saw the other picand was like...oh that's how they are...lol

these today with a polo for another day in IT world, good stuff AM FAM,anybody wanna vote me in yet?
embarassed.gif
pics of shoes on pg 511

nice shady's.

those obsidian 95's > stash's.
wink.gif

Rocked these today...
sig_bg2.gif

Somestructures came in for me also...
sig_bg2.gif

Peace.

Great stuff people!! Just went through a week of posts...

Mike, sorry that I missed your call. Jetted back home right after the course yesterday. Will be back on Sunday evening.. The only free weekend is from the31.10 - 02.11... Shall we arrange a time to hang out then?

Btw, saw Lex every day and had a quick chat with him over lunch in the iD store. Too cool!!

today:
11l4sat.jpg

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I'm liking the content on this page
pimp.gif

very dope stuff, i'll contribute if i may, sorry for the horrible picture, but wore the lighter ones for another day in IT world........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom