TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i like that colourway too, although I was disappointed when I actually tried on a pair of the Tailwind 92 retroes. It looks better in that pic, but Icouldn't get the laces to spread that wide because of the shape of the shoe, so it looked like I had them laced up really tight. It put me off getting anypairs in which I'm gutted about because I was really excited about the red/yellow OG colourway
grin.gif

i think they are womens from 03. Nike brought out a bunch of great womens colors in 03 for the Am1/SC. Nothing wrong with that. I used to buy Womens dunks,forces, and maxes in sz 14 when Nike used to make them pretty standard.

^^yea im pretty sure they are too, but i dont really care either
happy.gif
i havetwo pairs of womens already,so i need those, corgi dig them up out of your stash, womens 12, mens 10.5
happy.gif

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

that bear better tap or else that elbow is gonna snap crackle pop. You're not rolling out of that, rolling up on it, entending or sucking the arm in. You are done

1000% agree...
for those who care or missed it, the video of the Fedor fight from last night is on my blog...enjoy it while it lasts because I am sure it will be taken downeventually.
smokin.gif

Sup Oli.....me and the fam are doing well, thanks, dope wmn mesh's.......I just found 2 pairs at my in-laws, size 8.5 mens, just a little cleaning, andthey're prestine!!!!

Cris.

Originally Posted by brickSB

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

that bear better tap or else that elbow is gonna snap crackle pop. You're not rolling out of that, rolling up on it, entending or sucking the arm in. You are done

1000% agree...
for those who care or missed it, the video of the Fedor fight from last night is on my blog...enjoy it while it lasts because I am sure it will be taken down eventually.
smokin.gif
whats crazy about fedor is that your best bet is to stand up with him and that dude is a knock out machine. He has hands of stone even though hethrows looping punches he has great timing and distance. Plus he'll hit you with a front kick to your temple before you ever see it and you can get youelbow up. HE is sick on the ground and his grip is legendary.

Originally Posted by battleground03

Originally Posted by micmorales

Originally Posted by battleground03

Possibly be the last shoe pick up for awhile..
how so?
I really need to slow down....already got 6 pairs this year
embarassed.gif
All I really need is a pair of Wings & Waffle Air Max 1's size 8.5-9 and I'm done

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......i've gotten 6 pairs or so already and i was supposed (try lol) to buy 1 a month
frown.gif

Happy Australia Day!

Saw some Air Max Current seamless in one of the local stores last night, didn't look too bad, boring colours but they'll look good in a decentcolourway.

^ U earned the sig???

Today, The Golf Club of Texas with fellow NTers in some AMs.... Jai Jai 84 and Ucasta...

It was a workout for me... lol I stretched muscles I forgot I had...
tongue.gif

Gnite fam!!!!

Brick:

I couldnt really tell what knocked him out? I watched it on your blog, and its hard to tell. . .Was it a right hook that caught him in the temple while hewas jumping?

I think I just couldnt tell bc of the quality or whatever. . . and why do you think itll get taken down?

I try to avoid fighting, although I am pretty sure I can hold my own thanks to 2 older bro's beating the crap out of me my entire life
laugh.gif

Thanks!

I would have to agree those Royal lights are the best ever imo.
Nice shots on the green man! Love those corks?

Originally Posted by KickJunkee

Brick:

I couldnt really tell what knocked him out? I watched it on your blog, and its hard to tell. . .Was it a right hook that caught him in the temple while he was jumping?

I think I just couldnt tell bc of the quality or whatever. . . and why do you think itll get taken down?

I try to avoid fighting, although I am pretty sure I can hold my own thanks to 2 older bro's beating the crap out of me my entire life
laugh.gif

Thanks!

I would have to agree those Royal lights are the best ever imo.
Nice shots on the green man! Love those corks?
It was a huge overhand right....AA was going in with a flying knee and Fedor caught him square on the chin in mid-air...AA landed on his foreheadand the fight was stopped.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

^ U earned the sig???
I thought i did seeing as some dude said so a few pages back, is there a procedure is there?

Today for coffee down the street.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom