TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just got off the phone with a customer service rep. from JD Sports (I just called them b/c I wanted some info).

They say the the AM 90 lime/dark spruce colourway won't be released until around mid-March. They don't have any confirmation from Nike yet.
Thanks for the info! Bummer they won't be there for my 2/8 trip. Hoping to kill 2 birds with 1 stone...
I will be grabbing some of those neon AM Lights though, hopefully Size? and JD Sports aren't sold out in 2 weeks
grin.gif

laugh.gif
Sorry GMA 11 your question kind of got over powered by the JD 90s talk .. but ya as Jerrod said they're was a retro in 02 (wmns release)... I saw apair of them on ebay a while back.. too bad they werent my size
frown.gif
Love that c/w !!

Recieved one package last week.. hopefully the other will be here tomorrow so I can post pics of both
smile.gif

Originally Posted by jonc303

Does the Fam think I could join in ???
Can Someone hook me up wit the jd 90 releases in a 7.5 or 8??thanks

i'm not a part of the fam either, but i'll vouch for jon. i got him into the studio to do the 95s up there.

and wow, i'd seen and heard of bits and pieces but seeing all those maxes together kills me, since i'll never pay the prices it'll cost to chaseall those down.

eek.gif
at the toes in the bottom of the last pic though.
laugh.gif

random - those 95s still look clean! they are not no beater shoes! lol keep rocking them for a few month then you can call them beaters
wink.gif

~jjkicks

What up Fam! Everybody posting some nice stuff, as usual.

tonite: Infrared 95s

let me say hi, im usually just a looker to this thread haha

HI!

my new pickup just like to share, surprised no one has these
img3132fd5.jpg

Originally Posted by GMA 11

Originally Posted by GMA 11

i thought this would be the best place to ask...

can someone tell me all the og AM90 colorways? theres the laser blues, infareds, hot limes, corals...

thanks in advance

i guess this wasnt the best place to ask
tired.gif
laugh.gif

after hours of googling, ive found this pick...can someone tell me what #3 is called. thanks
359d7uw.jpg
I actually have 2 copy's of this Mag, prepared to part with 1

get at me if u r interested

ii2ky - I've been feeling those since day 1. I can't wait until the store aroundmy area gets them.

spacej23 - uknow the feel when u try on a pair shoes, and it smiles at you.... yup that happened last nite when i wasat the store lol

^^ i like your toothbrush ... 98 quickstrike release right?

ohh and nice powerwall am95 ... shiny Scotchlite

jerrod: i like these too, very light and sophisticated

warren: another very very good example of a earth tone air max. i see you rock these a lot. same for me with my pair. easily on of my fav.am90

^Thanks Tibor

Morning Fam,

Jerrod - those don't look beat. Nice.
random - those 95s still look clean! they are not no beater shoes! lol keep rocking them for a few month then you can call them beaters
wink.gif

Corey & J.J, you all are too kind
smile.gif
.What is true is that I may have a different standard/definition of Beat than most. Actually on those the suede is a little ragged, cracked paint on soles , acouple snags on the mesh stuff, etc..., but in general I think I am slightly obsessive compulsive (who isn't right?
eyes.gif
). I rarely wear shoes inside my home, can't at work, and am very cautiousabout the weather. So as for beaters they bare(sp) the brunt of the weather, driving, and chores. Sorry about all the text, but I thought I'd share alittle about myself and my snkrs.

Warren - Very nice, what year were those released? Thanks

ii2ky - Info, thanks.

Berkum - Are you almost done w/ the powerwall taunting
tongue.gif

morning/afternoon/evening fam...

tibor: yeah, one of my favorites too man. so simple and clean, you can't go wrong with earth tones.
jerrod: they're from '05, baroque brown is the colorway.

^ they were floating around ebay for months. now your best bet would be again ebay or possibly napsize ... i'm sure you'll find them if you'repatient. and they are not hyped or anything so you might even be able to get them for a reasonable price. gr release around the same time as the navy/grey meshpair and the maize/grey

let do a team earth-tones
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

and a team safety orange ... and og colorway ... and

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom