TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jonc303......finally snapped pics of your collection, dope Wmns Navi 90's. hehe.

brickSB........dope collection as well, Urawa's, dope.

You guys get my "stamp of approval" to join.

Fam??? Watcha think???

Peace.

Cris.

They get my stamp!
jonc303: dope collection. i love the 96s, i tried to buy a pair off napsize but someone snatched them up before i could get them. also, mita and monster 95 -
pimp.gif

bricksb: nice hufs and ben drurys.

i got a nice package coming in the mail, i should get it by the end of the week, stay tuned...

they get my stamp of approval 2

haha yes the toothbrush is a hyperstrike...

thanks for the love...i am starting to like 95's more everyday!

btw the powerwall collection isn't complete yet:frown:

For those who want to get in on the big order dont forget to add your name to the list in the Nike Retro Forum
smile.gif
.. Please note, there are no discounts goingon. Everything will be priced at retail.

afternoon fam!

rafs - always rocking some heat 95s! I'm debating if I want to undeadstock my pair of those.
berkum - can you give me some info on those purple 95s you wore? I remember something about them but forgot. thanks in advance!

take care to the rest of the fam!

~jjkicks

What's up fam...

I got an email from David Grainger, JD Sports online customer service manager and he confirms that they will be March release, no exact date given aspreviously stated...save up!

cris, ucasta, and berkum, thanks for the kind words!

ii2cky: those AM1s look real nice, hopefully that colorway will make it over from HK, just can't pull the trigger from RMK on those in a12!

^thanks for the info on the spruce 90s, Brick!

James, great job on hooking up the U.S. FAM! Hats off!
2416icon.gif

wore urawas for the evening..
160771w.jpg

pimp.gif
urawas .. and thanks, gotta spread the love~

Welcome to the FAM jonc03 and brickSB ... if you could just give us a little about yourself and your love for maxes (favourites, etc..) and shoe/shirt size
smile.gif

Thanks for the entrance into the Fam. yea i got into air maxes a while back for comfort and just started to like the different styles so i stuck with it andhere I am. I wear a small to medium shirt and I wear a 7.5 to 8 sneaker. Thanks for all the love on my collection hopefully I'll be bringing out some newkicks in a while.
Check out my new Sig

Thanks for nod fellas!

The love of Air Maxes started because there is no better looking design out there. The oversized air bubble/pocket got me early, like the bursts and 97s. Mymost recent passion is AM1s/87s with some 90s sprinkled in...

I am a manufacturing engineer by degree and work for one of the biggest companies in the world doing what I love....I'm that guy with khakis and maxes onmy "casual friday"
tongue.gif

My natural shoe size is a 12, I can wear 11.5-13 though. Shirt size is a XXL.

just to let the Fam kno. I do work in a sporting good store in NYC and will be able to hook it up on certain sneakers.

Was wondering what was happening wit the am 90s from JD sports??? Can I get a hookup??

Thanks for the comments fellas!

Was browsing ebay today and came across these. First decent U.S. AM light?
d07252249f7e7a9940ed927269d3539a56b4bf3.jpg

Not bad imo. If anyone has any info I would appreciate it.

berkum - thanks for the info! think I saw a pair floating on eBay before so haven't seen them since then.

~jjkicks

awww new fam members and im still not in. i applied like a month or so ago. lol. anyways, dope urawas up there. i rock mine with yellow laces but i think blackis the way to go

HELLO FAM!! I HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL....I SEE I'VE BEEN MISSING OUT ON A LOT! I'M LOVING ALL
THESE DOPE A-Z-Z AMs DROPPING IN LONDON! I'M PACKING MY BAGS!!! I WISH THESE WERE SOLD
AT NIKETOWN LONDON!!

dope stuff over the past few pages....i see the usual suspects are still holding it down! good stuff!!
pimp.gif

FIRST OF ALL.........GUY, WHERE ARE YOU????? ARE YOU IN SO CAL?!
eek.gif
tongue.gif
(i wish it looked like that right now!) BEAUTIFUL!!!

JordanLovah- where are you? L. pm me when you have time
sup Fred!! How the hell are ya?! I'm sure you are great! When are you going back to Europe? Frech Open again??
happy.gif
Hi Gracie! I will PM you!

Thanks for the entrance into the Fam... I wear a 7.5 to 8 sneaker. Thanks for all the love on my collection hopefully I'll be bringing out some new kicks in a while.
you have my stamp of approval for sure! and you have like 7 kicks I want that I can't find
mad.gif
......so, won't you be so kind and help a fam member out!
tongue.gif

a warm welcome to BrickSB and jonc303 to the fam ... go to see that there are more and more folks with true love for am'sout there. looking forward to see you in here ...
also can we decide for luiSOLE... i remember him posting up his collection. recruiting committee ???

JustintimeX21, please tell me you wore mismatched colourways just for those pics. Please tell me you didn't go out like that. OOOOFFFFFFF

Been slow over here. With the market all over the place, I find less money to buy sneakers. In fact, my next pickups will probably be a refinanced mortgage.Try posting that in the WDYWT thread.

S'up,

Brick SB and jonc303 - Welcome to the Fam!

Oli - Dope Urawas!

jonc303- Your 90s collection is
smokin.gif

Luisole - I see you in here contributing, just keep doing that, and pestering the committee
tongue.gif
. That's what I did.

Raf - I'll be on those lights if they hit here. Thanks for the pic.
my next pickups will probably be a refinanced mortgage. Try posting that in the WDYWT thread.
roll.gif

Edge - I was about to put my student loan consolidation in the official pick-up thread
laugh.gif

Later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom