TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
have you heard him rap? get this man a record deal, phil.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Random 79

Edge - I was about to put my student loan consolidation in the official pick-up thread
laugh.gif

That's gotta count for something.

Found this pic. Do you think Tinker had this usage in mind when he was designing the air max 87?
l_19c7713c57307b50cb7debc6c8abeca0.jpg

Originally Posted by tjshorty15

^ I think that Air Adam posted a beautiful pair of beat up Infrared 90's a couple days ago
that could have me, also posted an "after" pic afetr I gave them a good srub

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

a warm welcome to BrickSB and jonc303 to the fam ... go to see that there are more and more folks with true love for am's out there. looking forward to see you in here ...
also can we decide for luiSOLE... i remember him posting up his collection. recruiting committee ???

lol. thanks. that'll be lovely. should i repost my collection with some new pairs? maybe that'll help.

random: lol yup been trying to contribute but my dad taking away the digicam is holding me back. lol. but yeahthanks
tongue.gif
tongue.gif

luiSOLE wrote
lol. thanks. that'll be lovely. should i repost my collection with some new pairs? maybe that'll help.

Sure, why not. This is NT we always want to see pics.
laugh.gif

Oli - dddooooopppppeeeee OG bursts
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Second pair came in today ... drum roll please.........

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

Shouts again to my man Gusto...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Have a nice day FAM ~~

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

great stuff steve ... the og spiridon are killing me. and knowing that you also have the michigans is even worst
happy.gif

anyway ... this afternoon og colorway ...

am97blkneonyellowmetallyf1.jpg

to pick up more og colorways
glasses.gif
for me and friends. in the end a single store here managed to get very few pairs. had to take the opportunity

jan082wq4.jpg

good weekend to everyone!
nice pickup!!! i need to get 2more pairsof those strucs.

first off welcome new members! good to have yall on board, i haven't posted much lately but i'm making my way back into taking pics and whatever...

tibor: team earth tones fa sho! lol
jerrod: tibor is right, you'll come across those fecal brown 90's eventually. For cheap too compared to other 90's
berkum: you're making me jealous with those powerwalls
laugh.gif

oli: i see you're putting those urawas to good use, i gotta do the same to mine. and those bursts...
smokin.gif

raf: i'm highly tempted to pick up those lights...i will eventually. the cw is too simple and clean to pass up.
edge: ouch. good luck fam.
kev:
mad.gif
smokin.gif
dope.
luisole: keep posting pics!
james: damnit. i hate you for those grey 87's.
laugh.gif

unds'd oktoberfest ltd 2's today...more earth tone am's!

JDocs wrote:
Second pair came in today ... drum roll please.........

James - I think I just felt some sharp pains in my heart, brilliant p/u!!!

Kev - How are you going to wear those in the rain? You are much braver than me, it's causing me anxiety and they aren't evenmine
ohwell.gif

Adobo - Nice, the blue soles are a great touch. I have more time than money so I'm going to be patient, I'll get'em. How was thatcookie?
wink.gif

-Jerrod

Congrats and dope pick ups James. Those gray 87s are killing me and I know they had been doing the same to you for a while
pimp.gif

Oli - Lovely bursts. Just furthers the point that the new retros are terrible!

Also, welcome to the new fam members!

I have really been slacking on pick ups and wearing kicks lately. There has just been too much going on with my new house (and just picked up a new puppy),but hopefully soon I can get back to the maxes.

Good stuff fam, keep up the quality posts!

welcome to the fam you guys! nice jdocs hopefully my gusto package will arrive tomorrow aswell! assignment for today...show some of the heater pics: i'llstart:

Originally Posted by JDocs

I'm not happy that I didn't get those or the white/black/greys... I could use a pair of those white/black/teal AM90's too, anyone know ifthey're still around anywhere online?

I'm contemplating trying to join the team, I just don't know when I'm gonna get the time to take pics of my stuff...

Originally Posted by Random 79

Kev - How are you going to wear those in the rain? You are much braver than me, it's causing me anxiety and they aren't even mine
ohwell.gif

i didn't eve know it was raining until i pulled out of the garage. lady at work was eyein my shoes up and told me she was getting the urge to step onthem. i told her i don't punch ladies but since you're a butchie i'd make an exception. she laughed nervously.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

08c15dece5f242851e4fc11631582f150ff502d.jpg

I've had a similar situation with females... for some reason they like to try and think stepping on my shoes is the cool thing to do.. i dead that noisewith the quickness
smh.gif

edit: thanks for all the love FAM .. I've been waiting a long time to find these, couldnt pass them up! And Oli my brother picked up your CD off my deskthe other day and gave it a listen he's loving it too
pimp.gif
even though we cant understand it
laugh.gif

"JustintimeX21, please tell me you wore mismatched colourways just for those pics. Please tell me you didn't go out like that. OOOOFFFFFFF "

Nahhh just for show im not stupid lol.

How do I apply to be in "TEAMAMFAM" ?

Welcome to the new fam members!

Weather in Los Angeles has been terrible for Air Max's. I will have to wait for a nice day to break some things out
wink.gif

James - Quality pick up's!

Kevin - Finally broke them out
roll.gif

sup fam

have any of yall seen these yet ? came up on PYS today ... im loving the colorway :

max97_wht_mango_blk.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom