TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your comments guys... much appreciated

With such good feedback i've decided to throw in these '00 USA prestos (Sydney Olympic edition)

4c1365681d2d72dfab6eb8ff3da677108bd96722.pjpg

dope shhhhhhtttuuuff fam as always!!!!

nice usa set jranasaurus !!!!!

chris (battlegrd) - cleannnnn navis....That woulda been dopeness on a stick ifyou scooped up that steal for those 04' teal am1s!!!!
man my boy has a pair .... he says they're beat, I said to bring em over to my house we.ll see....maybe I can do a restoration ....and maybe on the sidei.ll sneak in some pics to share for the fam

yo briannn, those grey am pluses are growing on me!!! such a nice plain and clean c/w

kapepper - amazing 94' structures ....I too wouldn't mind a retro ifthey did it like the 91' retro structures that just released!!!

used the $ i sold from my remaining sbs.......so its like I traded...man I miss my royal blue pair.....smh.this swoosh material is not poppin!!!!
mad.gif
but oo well I still like everything else about it despite the minor changes
66zqyg.jpg

peace

I wish canada would make some nice shoes..
laugh.gif
.. or even england, dont see anything but Adidas from them
smh.gif
.. once again, that USA set is DOPE.. now all youneed is Olis 96 AF1s haha..

jran - nice USA collection. ive been gunning for those BWs for some time now...

wore HOAs for a couple of days of travel, can anyone name that skyline?????
29f9x94.jpg

Sup Fam,

Can you remind me how big is running the Structure. I'm a 11 but can fit a 10.5 AM1 so should i get a size 10???

Peace

pretty much the same for me ... usually a size 11 or 10.5 ... my structures are 10 and they are perfect. hope that helps. wore mine today but since we'veseen them a lot lately no pic. night all

Originally Posted by ucasta

jran - nice USA collection. ive been gunning for those BWs for some time now...

wore HOAs for a couple of days of travel, can anyone name that skyline?????
29f9x94.jpg

Philadelphia?

That pic is taken in the reflection of "the bean" in Chicago, right? Looks like you're wearing a Cubs hat too, gave it away... My sister lives inWrigleyville, visited her there a few months ago, hope to move there after college.

Peace.

What's good Fam......

Yo, I was diggin through a crate of my Cris1 "Drip" tees and found some Viotech and Safari TAF tees, these sizes ONLY: 1 set in Medium, 2 sets in XXL, and 1 set in XXXL:

If anyone is interested, hit me up.......

Peace.

Cris.

air max 95 love is always <3.
roll.gif

old images

'96 ; '96 ; '96 ; '95

'95 ; '95 ; '03 ; '97

'95 ; '95 ; '95 ; '96 ; 96 ; '96 ; '96 ; '95

Originally Posted by DaveBWC23

That pic is taken in the reflection of "the bean" in Chicago, right? Looks like you're wearing a Cubs hat too, gave it away... My sister lives in Wrigleyville, visited her there a few months ago, hope to move there after college.

Peace.

that is correct...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom