TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Nice converstation piece... First Maxes were my brothers hand-me-down OG Neon 95s, around 97... I could only wear them for a short couple months before I toreem apart and out grew them... But what a good shoe!!!!!!!!

Can't believe I got my "first" pair of AM's only about 2,5 years ago.. I wanted to own some AM90's like everyone else in Holland forsoooo goddamn long soo bad, unfortunately just never had a job before like 2 years ago or so my parents have never been crazy enough to spend more them €140 ona pair of sneakers.

But then eventually got these when I was in Vancouver visiting family with my mom summer '06

I've posted them before and as you can see their totally destroyed now from wearing them so hard but I just +@%!%%% love(d) em badd.

Oh and actually coming to think of it, I believe I can vaguely somehow remember owning a pair of OG Concorde AM90's way back in the day when my mom boughtem at a flea market or something, it was horrible back then, they were WMNS and I'm pretty sure they were really a release from somewhere 1990ish and theair bubble was cracked so I got out on some rainy day in them and well.... only thing I can say is *squeek squeek squeekk* I'm pretty sure ya'll knowwhat I mean right
wink.gif
I'd gotten rid of them pretty fast after that but if anyone would now ask whether I'd like a pair of totally beaten up 1990released Concorde's.. hell yeahh! lol

Sup Fam!

Viet - where u from? all this time i thought u were in sunny california
Brick - Dope pickup!

I can't remember which AM was the first but i'm almost sure it was one of these: either the Michigan CW of the AM98 or the "tony the tiger"AMplus', maybe it was some 95's?..ah shh...i don't know anymore
laugh.gif
.......the
smokin.gif
doesn't help my memory
embarassed.gif

wore these today (recycled pic) thinking it was gonna be
pimp.gif
weather, butsurprise surprise....snow
ohwell.gif

the first max shoe i has was a triax. I remember it was white mesh with royal blue swoosh and knicks orange accents. Man i remember those like it wasyesterday. I was walking around like the *!%% of the walk with them triax. Good times.

^^yum
glasses.gif

fam: need some help, what is a fair price for DS python 90s, size 13 for both a buyer and seller?

your help is always appreciated!

this is the ONLY pic of my first air maxes i could find

Nike Air Metal Max IV-
They were on clearance in eastbay back then, i got them as a freshman in high school. I used to wear them for tennis, and RAN through the sole, and eventuallyran it through to the point where i popped the unit, i then proceeded to trim away the bubble to make myself some fake bootleg shox when they were first comingout...similar to the nike "reax" thing they have now

nike_air_metal_max_iv.jpg

Originally Posted by brickSB

^^yum
glasses.gif

fam: need some help, what is a fair price for DS python 90s, size 13 for both a buyer and seller?

I think I know who the seller is (checked his blog earlier today)
wink.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by brickSB

^^yum
glasses.gif

I think I know who the seller is (checked his blog earlier today)
wink.gif
yea, we are trying to figure out a fair price for the both of us

My foot stopped growing in 96/97. I had different runners growing up but these were my first in adult sizes, so I would consider them my first official AirMaxes...and I still have em.

Air Metal Max.
1jkcd0.jpg

not my first pair but definitely the oldest personal pair I still have....found rummaging through my garage, need to bring them back to life!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Sup Fam!

Viet - where u from? all this time i thought u were in sunny california
the great 'ol state of Washington, in the Seattle/Renton area....meh at our icey slick roads right now lol...and does anybody know if theoutlet still has these stabs? they are VICIOUS!

speaking of pythons, ironically...i JUST got a pair today . Traded a pair of SB dunks that i found at a thrift store for 28$ for em...i'd give the pythonsa 8.5-9/10 condition, pix of course will be posted later

Last coupla pages is meltin!

Bought this T in Thailand from the Phuket Nike store.

Thought you dudes might like it.

modz; had no idea you were in malaysia for your honeymoon. should have given me a quick shout-out, would have given you a list of places to go, mate.

oh; and those bursts are nice. those OG colourway red bursts; i almost got a pair for $100, but passed after good advise made me realise a half size wasn'tgoing to work
frown.gif

Guys, I hope one of you sz 12 fellas is bidding on these... I have no money and I would have topull the insole out to fit these... But check em out!!!!!!

ebay item number... 110324593453

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Guys, I hope one of you sz 12 fellas is bidding on these... I have no money and I would have to pull the insole out to fit these... But check em out!!!!!!

such a great shoe. The love max runners in the UK.

I noticed the Nike Air Max 90 Premium grey/grey are $110 for retail on Finishline.com; is that normal for Premiums?

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Guys, I hope one of you sz 12 fellas is bidding on these... I have no money and I would have to pull the insole out to fit these... But check em out!!!!!!

such a great shoe. The love max runners in the UK.
Thought you would like that Corgi!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom