TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
brickSB - howd u get those speckles on ur am 1's? if nike woulda sold that colorway those would be copped ! ! !
pimp.gif

Nice stuff everybody
pimp.gif

I saw these sell in an auction today and don't remember seeing these before. I didn't bid because they weren't my size, but does anyone have anyinfo on these? They're from '95 and it's rare for me to look at a shoe from that era and honestly not ever remember seeing it. I even got out acouple of '95-'96 Eastbays and didn't see anything. They're just kind of odd, like the sole seems rather cheap looking compared to the uppersand air unit. Are they some kind of Tailwind? Maybe they're women's?

4ab3634649444f7e0d98d7db0fe77558ee903040.pjpg

d4716e444f00de047d4f03b497f0905bbf9d4efe.pjpg

24826c54ff45b01fd8602a754bbde557204c0f38.pjpg

Just thought it was interesting...
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ucasta

^^^Air max Lights, the 95 version.

Ohhhh okay, I thought the cut of the leather around the toe looked rather light-like but didn't know there was a '95. Thanks a lot.

Dammit Chris, now I really need those lights cuz of you're pic, just wondering if I can get away with a size 9 (still thinkin' about what we talkedabout Mayhem)......

Cris.

those huarache bursts just dropped in southeast asia. retail was $105; already ran out of greys in my size so i should be getting the black pair instead.hmmn...

Originally Posted by neukicks

^^ well im about to go home for lunch, hopefully both of mine are there........

::Eagerly awaits pics::

Those Huarache Light Bursts are growing on me a little...but not enough for me to go out and buy them.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

^^ well im about to go home for lunch, hopefully both of mine are there........

::Eagerly awaits pics::

Those Huarache Light Bursts are growing on me a little...but not enough for me to go out and buy them.
kev those are awesome!!!! here ya go brian, they are so hard to get on your foot at first! its so tight, pretty comfy, we'll see how the daygoes

^so they fit slightly smaller? i got a pair of 10.5s on hold for me. should i size up to a 11? either way, i might get them tomorrow evening.

Nice Kev. What are those 95s that look like the SC Obsidian Blues. They look almost the same except for a black sole, blue laces, and the air max logo. Realnice

For Today, hopefully it doesn't rain...

Huaraches fit tight at first...you have to break the shoes in little by little. If you're gonna spend a day at home, walk around in your house with theshoes on. Over time, the huarache lining conforms to your foot and the material stretches out a little (similar to Foams).

Huaraches fit tight at first...you have to break the shoes in little by little. If you're gonna spend a day at home, walk around in your house with the shoes on. Over time, the huarache lining conforms to your foot and the material stretches out a little (similar to Foams).

that sounds about right, its hard to just get your foot in the shoe at first, i wear a 10.5-11 in AM's, ndc only had 11's so i got them, i have alittle bit of wiggle room in them.....

Sup Fam!

Cris - i know if it wasn't for the damn exchange rate, the trigger would have been pulled by now.
Kev -
pimp.gif
....the air units on those95's are a sight for sore eyes, and those denim 90's are so sick.

these finally arrived today, no wonder they were so cheap
laugh.gif

7 is my favorite number, gonna post some favorites i still have in my photobucket for page 700
happy.gif

Huaraches fit tight at first...you have to break the shoes in little by little. If you're gonna spend a day at home, walk around in your house with the shoes on. Over time, the huarache lining conforms to your foot and the material stretches out a little (similar to Foams).

that sounds about right, its hard to just get your foot in the shoe at first, i wear a 10.5-11 in AM's, ndc only had 11's so i got them, i have a little bit of wiggle room in them.....
The wiggle room will eventually grow, trust me.

I once got a pair of Huarache Trainers in an 11.5...I could barely squeeze my foot into them when I first got them...now there are pretty noticeable creases onthe toeboxes and my feet sometimes feel like they are swimming in there.

Mayhem, you wearing AM95 IDs with business slacks?
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom