TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 255forLife

have any of you worn these before? or at least seen them in person?

curious about the quality/malleabilty/comfort of that material.. not really a fan of the 1 piece though.
i've seen them in person, the material is very smooth n soft. didn't try them on but i'm certain that they are very comfortable. thecurrent overall is a very comfortable shoe.

thanks dan, will keep that in mind!
pimp.gif

edit: head's up fam...

2003 white/black/red AM1 SC's for decent price....270353855821

also are these legit? if so....size US7 if anyone wants the link.
1d62_1.JPG

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by 255forLife

have any of you worn these before? or at least seen them in person?

curious about the quality/malleabilty/comfort of that material.. not really a fan of the 1 piece though.
i've seen them in person, the material is very smooth n soft. didn't try them on but i'm certain that they are very comfortable. the current overall is a very comfortable shoe.

thanks dan, will keep that in mind!
pimp.gif

edit: head's up fam...

2003 white/black/red AM1 SC's for decent price....270353855821

also are these legit? if so....size US7 if anyone wants the link.
1d62_1.JPG
I think they are...IINM, the kid versions of Air Maxes have "Ne Marque Pas" and other disclaimers that the sole is made of non-markingrubber. You can see the text in the middle of the sole, between the third and fourth row of "waffles" (or whatever you want to call the parts of theoutsole that protrude).

thanks brian

size 10 air max light laser blue....mis-labeled auction wit a few days left....if interested hit me up for the link fam!

3333073389_53643a711b.jpg

laugh.gif
picked these up for a fellow NT-er. you know who you are!

3333077787_ebce32147f.jpg

i couldn't frickin' wait so i unDS'd my pair already tonight. super comfy. liking the grey more and more. like someone said, 2009 is the year ofthe grey!

r3k4 - I really like those Huarache Bursts, and every year is the year of the grey for me
laugh.gif

Not in the FAM, but love Air Maxes. Rockin' Python 90s today

Originally Posted by Schmity14

Where can I get those grey huarache burst online in size11?

.go to nike.com, sign in, search for 77 burnside, scroll to bottom of page click on nike sportswear,(on the left hand side of the page) products, men, thenshoes! that should get you there.......

i think vintagekicks has them to

All good with me Mike... How's yourself? Loved those baby huaraches you posted a few back. The box looked insane...

what does the SC mean on some AM releases? i have always wondered. and i would pass on all those lights

Originally Posted by jamesyo

and i would pass on all those lights

It's a shame I not a fan of the Light model at all, but simple colourways work so well on the shoe.. so it's always "they look great, butwon't be on my feet" for me unfortunately
Have a fun weekend all, the weather decided to become amazing today... first barbecue of the season
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by jranasaurus

70838a
70838e

Latest from JD... White / Dark Grey / Orange

Imagine an Infrared colorway on an Air Max Light?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
that would be a sick shoe brian, those ones are still coming home tho!
devil.gif

All these lights.....i need a raise
frown.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jamesyo

what does the SC mean on some AM releases? i have always wondered. and i would pass on all those lights

Sports Culture i think.

Today.

I'll take an "on feet" pic later, rushing out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom