TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nuekicks- Thanks for the info.

r3k4hsttub- Do those huarache Burst run true to size? I think I'm about to order the Black ones since they don't have them in my size.

JD doing the business once again. i keep passing on their exclusives, even though i appreciate the colourways. Maybe i'm still not 100% convinced bylights.
I wish they'd turn some of their attention to AM1's.

Nice stuff over the last few pages. I especially enjoyed the page 700 show parade from some of the big guns.

ucasta - emeralds are next on my wanted list. Those are so very clean.
prok - big ups on the ones pick up.

Those Infraredish Lights are awesome. Sick of JD lights not being available in the States. Paying upwards of $150 and shipping for a new release is prettylame.

Originally Posted by Schmity14

r3k4hsttub- Do those huarache Burst run true to size? I think I'm about to order the Black ones since they don't have them in my size.

for me, they do. i wear a 10.5 in am1 and am90s, and i got a 10.5 in those bursts. i could fit a in 10, but that was a little snug.

Originally Posted by Hotthobo

ucasta - emeralds are next on my wanted list. Those are so very clean.
prok - big ups on the ones pick up.

Those Infraredish Lights are awesome. Sick of JD lights not being available in the States. Paying upwards of $150 and shipping for a new release is pretty lame.
JD needs to expand across the lake for real, seriously......economy is bad and theres MAD money to be made!
nerd.gif

jesus of nazareth . . . i think am lights just became my new favoirte am . . . besides those green beans, i would cop all of those colorways

those are all pretty sweet! so, by word of mouth i've found this old guy(50-60) that has a DS collection of sneakers dating back to the late70's
eek.gif
, the listfrom jordans to runners, all deadstock, so im going outto meet this guy tomorrow to check out what he has, i'll have to snap some pictures, he does have one shoe though that i am going to buy
happy.gif
i can't wait!!off to change my own oil, good day!

Ended up taking the lights off for the evening and wearing some air trainers to the motor show. Took a snap next to thislittle toyota, in order to explain how much grip the car had they had a see through floor next to it with some Nikes in. Took a piccie of me and the kids shoeon the floor, plus one of a car i considered buying, but decided it may take too much money away from my future shoe purchases, ahem...
grin.gif

Wow! The little difference in the sole color makes those AM1iDs upthere look better than OG colorway, imho.

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

^nice pics.

Damn those JD are intense!

iD's today:
rlhl3r.jpg
Goodness Grief!
eek.gif
, I sincerely hope these come back on IDsite in April , as assumed!

Picked up a second pair of these, BUT size 10 is a tad too small, so I will let them go to a fam member for 200$. . . AND continue to search for a back uppair!

Wore these today!

Justin / MAYHEM- I got them AM1's coming from the Netherlands, and I'll ship those 90's out on Monday!
Have a great weekend everybody
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom