TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by daaznfella

^*opens door and leaves thread.... -_-

thats exactly how i feel, i NEED spiridons NOW. cris and gasp great pics of your kids. my sis is 3 months pregnant... will be the first baby in the fam
smile.gif

Cris - dope pics, how fast did those 2 years go by? i like that blk/red colorway of the 2009's a lot better thanthe grey/volt
Hobo - very nice stealth 90's, i gave up trying to find those for a decent price.
Mike/Viet - i'm gonna TRY and get my hands on any of those livestrong AM's....tier zero means my chances areslim to none but if i can do anything i will let you know what's up.

couldn't wait to break them out...

and the lot of 3 AM95's came in today.....damn the white midsoles
sick.gif
...hoping a nice wash will bring the upper back to life. thanks again for the heads up mike!

turns out the safety orange are the cleanest of the 3
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Cris - dope pics, how fast did those 2 years go by? i like that blk/red colorway of the 2009's a lot better than the grey/volt
Hobo - very nice stealth 90's, i gave up trying to find those for a decent price.
Mike/Viet - i'm gonna TRY and get my hands on any of those livestrong AM's....tier zero means my chances are slim to none but if i can do anything i will let you know what's up.

couldn't wait to break them out...

and the lot of 3 AM95's came in today.....damn the white midsoles
sick.gif
...hoping a nice wash will bring the upper back to life. thanks again for the heads up mike!

turns out the safety orange are the cleanest of the 3
pimp.gif
That would be very much appreciated J, I'm already getting symptoms of wanting to "jump rope" for them AM90 Livestrongs! LOL I justmight have to have a $50 shoe sale so I can have the funds to play
tongue.gif

BTW-Nice Safety's, need to make a note to self.........."SELL to Mike with others he wants"
roll.gif

Looking good Justin, especially those Safety Oranges... and the 97s of course.

Hobo - Those 90s are ridiculous. Would love a pair but rarely see them about and when I do they go for pretty big money.

Originally Posted by tak

That would be very much appreciated J, I'm already getting symptoms of wanting to "jump rope" for them AM90 Livestrongs! LOL I just might have to have a $50 shoe sale so I can have the funds to play
tongue.gif

BTW-Nice Safety's, need to make a note to self.........."SELL to Mike with others he wants"
roll.gif
roll.gif

thanks for the kind words fam!

pimp.gif
at all three AM95s, Justin...

pardon me while i go have a heart attack...

Ok, done.

Interesting the Safetys have that "rat-fur" lining I always dread
laugh.gif

Finally found out the colors of the AM95s I got over the weekend: Obsidian/College Navy-Cone...Cone was a color Nike loved to use back then (some Air MaxPluses have that color too) and I wonder if they would bring it out again...it's a nice bright orange that pops. But I guess making this color work wouldinvolve releasing lethal greenhouse gases so we have to settle for the flatter, duller colors now. =\

These also have a nylon lining inside...feels sooo nice. Wish more Nikes could use it.

Originally Posted by tak

That would be very much appreciated J, I'm already getting symptoms of wanting to "jump rope" for them AM90 Livestrongs! LOL I just might have to have a $50 shoe sale so I can have the funds to play
tongue.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

yet you're still gonna buy team oranges......hahahah

you know i'm gonna get the team oranges, maybe only one pair tho.....those will be worn when the safety's pass into the "afterlife"
laugh.gif

brian -
laugh.gif
@ the rat furlining...still much better than leather lining
sick.gif

Originally Posted by tak

tongue.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

yet you're still gonna buy team oranges......hahahah
laugh.gif
Probably 2-3 pairs if possible....always gotta have something to bargain with later
nerd.gif

^^^only if i can get them on discount from....ahem...u know who u are...
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

v-vendetta-wallpapers.jpg

10.5 fam....white/black/blue AM98's....180356107624
wink.gif

....who are you talkin about mayhem? -_-

courtesy of nicekicks.com

The LIVESTRONG x Nike Sportswear Air Max Collection will be available at the 12 retailers listed below on May 16th, 2009 in limited numbers. All three shoesfeature the colorways using the yellow that has become synonymous with Lance Armstrong and the LIVESTRONG foundation.

Click here for a closer look at of each of these three silhouettes and a list of retailers.

ALIFE, New York City
Bodega, Boston
Darkside, San Francisco
Dave's Quality Meat, NYC
Goods, Seattle
Huf, San Francisco
Nike Sportswear @ 21 Mercer, NYC
Nike Sportswear @ The Montalban, LA
Shoe Gallery, Miami
UNDFTD, Las Vegas
UNDFTD, Los Angeles
UNDTFD, Santa Monica

link for pix

http://www.nicekicks.com/2009/05/livestrong-x-nike-sportswear-air-max-collection/

looks like i'll be at goods....ugh....better not charge more than they should

Great...the pack drops the same day I graduate from college
laugh.gif
....Ifanybody comes across the 90's in a 7.5 for retail (HIGHLY unlikely, I know) and wants to help out, let me know.

....who are you talkin about mayhem? -_-

courtesy of nicekicks.com

The LIVESTRONG x Nike Sportswear Air Max Collection will be available at the 12 retailers listed below on May 16th, 2009 in limited numbers. All three shoes feature the colorways using the yellow that has become synonymous with Lance Armstrong and the LIVESTRONG foundation.

Click here for a closer look at of each of these three silhouettes and a list of retailers.

ALIFE, New York City
Bodega, Boston
Darkside, San Francisco
Dave's Quality Meat, NYC
Goods, Seattle
Huf, San Francisco
Nike Sportswear @ 21 Mercer, NYC
Nike Sportswear @ The Montalban, LA
Shoe Gallery, Miami
UNDFTD, Las Vegas
UNDFTD, Los Angeles
UNDTFD, Santa Monica

link for pix

http://www.nicekicks.com/...wear-air-max-collection/

looks like i'll be at goods....ugh....better not charge more than they should
dayum.....here come the beasts!
tired.gif
everything islimited these days
smh.gif

for those who've seen them in person, is it brown 3m or grey/silver 3m on the 90s?
silver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom