TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by briannnnn

Those Team Oranges look like Red Oranges in those pics.
pimp.gif

yea they kinda do, but they are orange, i just have no clue how to use my camera the right way? its a great shoe either way.
smokin.gif

ive recently copped my first pair of air max 95

quick question... how thick/thin are the insoles usually for these shoes?

i was surprised at how super thin they are. so i replaced em with dunk sb insole.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Those Team Oranges look like Red Oranges in those pics.
pimp.gif

yea they kinda do, but they are orange, i just have no clue how to use my camera the right way? its a great shoe either way.
smokin.gif
Ask Nike for royalties if they see your pics and release a Red Orange AM95 in the future
wink.gif

I suppose it's something with your camera's color settings that add extra saturation...

Sup Fam?....

No prob neukicks..glad you got em. Mine'll be to me shortly.

UFB...nice. I need that pair bad.

KickJunkee...dope IDs.

threw these on today....
23t1dvm.jpg

enjoy your weekend!

Go Lakers!!!

After a memorable failure with my WSIWT thread i have sought comfort in these today as the AF1s will just compound myptsd.
frown.gif

it's alright modz, i'm pretty sure u weren't the first to get fried for trying such a topic....damn sure u won't be the last lol

Originally Posted by s dubl

Sup Fam?....

No prob neukicks..glad you got em. Mine'll be to me shortly.

UFB...nice. I need that pair bad.

KickJunkee...dope IDs.

threw these on today....
23t1dvm.jpg

enjoy your weekend!

Go Lakers!!!
i wish my pair was that clean, but i bought it used so i can't complain....but still white mesh....not white=
frown.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

I thought the topic ended up pretty well......not for you so much.
laugh.gif
LOL, It was staight CARNAGE! %!+@, it was 2 a.m. and i was half cut, seemed like a great idea at thetime!

Daaz i bought my AM1s dirty, soaked them upside down for half an hour in warm, not hot, water with washing powderdissolved in it.

Then agitated them for 5 mins, rinsed them in WARM water.

Then soaked them in the same solution for 24 hours.

Turned out brand new.

Try it.

What's good Famalay? Dope stuff on show as always. Celebrating my first day of in 15 days with a hangover. 2 new pickups waiting for me at the post officebut my head hurts too much to leave the couch
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

just dont blow dry them....lol
Ya true dat, but they turned out ok in the end, what i thought was a burn was a fine layer of dirt,toothbrush got it out. Pristine...

sup Fam ?

im sure many of you have seen this before , but i found this short documentary piece done by the same people who made Just ForKicks interviewing Tinker about the making of the AM 87 . the man is such a revolutionary ... truly amazing stuff :

^ Used the Air Max 1 bit on a speech I did last semester, and all of the people in myclass were like . . .
indifferent.gif

Still got an A though.
smokin.gif

Prez, never seen that video. Definitely appreciated!

Damn Hameed, an 11? Why bro.....why?! Some of my lights in a 12 are extra snug...cant imagine what those felt like. They are dope too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom