TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
great stuff fam. too much to name. got a pickup this morning thanks to a mayhem heads up. will post pics when I get a chance. also lost out on some 93 limeslast night cus they ended in the middle of the night. anybody here pick them up?
saw us towards the bottom tho so figured I would shout!!
PEAS

Originally Posted by Int0theDark

Oli -- the 95's you posed a few pages back... are they the 02's? I think i had the 99's and if i remember right the 3m was white, I think the other year was 02' but im cant remember?

I hope all is well with the fam... its been a while for me since i've been on nt... good to see everyone is still here. I am sure once i make my way back to the states ill be back on this site a lot more. its slightly depressing to see nice shoes, because in korea there is not much to look at...

Hey matey: the '98s had silver 3m and slightly different colour-fades. the '03s have anthracite 3m
smile.gif

hope this helped.

perfect pic from insta pump:
2zo982h.jpg

BayAreaFlip - Love the Drury's... still want a pair, I'm a sucker for 3M!

Cris - How are those am1 '09s holding up? Haven't un-ds'd mine yet. And I see the 'square-toe' problem on yours... still didn't get achance to look at my pairs.
eyes.gif

grin.gif

All the Royal Lights are killing me. Don't know why I slept on those.
smh.gif

Either of those brown gradient 95's would do me. Top drawer stuff.
Popped out for lunch and picked these up in a sale. Half size smaller than ideal, but for £40 I couldn't say no.
wsmiaa.jpg

They'll do me as a Shady Burst substitute til I can get my hands on the real deal.

Oli, great pic from insta above. Old Moss (or are they Curry's, i forgot) '95s are definately one of my alltime favs. Bought a pair a few years backwith a cracked air unit.
mad.gif

Steve - Those blue JD lights have been a grail of mine for a while now, and I remember wanting to get them so bad, but being in hard place with cash at thetime. Now I can't find them in my size for the life of me. If anyone wants to part with a US 10...

Quick question for AM FAM members, do you guys think a lightly worn, then stored pair of AM 95s from '98 would be wearable? They are in good condition andthe bubbles are firm.

Also, ups to Brick on his lights. I missed those, looking nice.

UKbased, Info on those bursts please. Are they new? Those are super sick!

Originally Posted by Hotthobo

Oli, great pic from insta above. Old Moss (or are they Curry's, i forgot) '95s are definately one of my alltime favs. Bought a pair a few years back with a cracked air unit.
mad.gif

Steve - Those blue JD lights have been a grail of mine for a while now, and I remember wanting to get them so bad, but being in hard place with cash at the time. Now I can't find them in my size for the life of me. If anyone wants to part with a US 10...

Quick question for AM FAM members, do you guys think a lightly worn, then stored pair of AM 95s from '98 would be wearable? They are in good condition and the bubbles are firm.
I would think so...just test them out inside on a soft surface for a couple days before bringing them outside

UKBased - Those Bursts look great. Footlocker/JD?
Shaun - The cracking on my Tailwind 92s is EXTREME. Granted I did wear them and get drunk as hell at a carnival but seriously, the cracking is awful on one ofthe shoes. When I get all my stuff back I'll post pics. Not a pretty sight.

All these Royal Blue Lights makes me want to un DS my pair... unfortunately they're on a boat somewhere on the Atlantic.

as promised..

many thanks to mr. mayhem. got what I consider to be a pretty good deal on these considering they came from the UK. they are DS, though show some signs of age(white powder on the soles). the materials are really nice.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

^ Nice pickup man
pimp.gif
thanks boss. you know us geologists gotta keep it rocking!!
Originally Posted by briannnnn

Mowabb 93s? Do you have any other info about them?
what kind of info are you looking for? I'd be happy to provide what I can. here is some stuff
style code: 305956 771
production date: 09/03/03
I got them for $135 shipped from the UK. I've seen them listed for much more but I don't think the seller really knew what he had.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Nice pun.

what kind of info are you looking for? I'd be happy to provide what I can. here is some stuff
style code: 305956 771
production date: 09/03/03
I got them for $135 shipped from the UK. I've seen them listed for much more but I don't think the seller really knew what he had.

I was just curious to find out when these came out...I had never seen them before.

Damn...I remember having those Mowabb 93's, I was going crazy looking for them for a good month, found them, wore them a few times, tehn sold them, prettycool shoe.

Cris.

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
dope stuff
i love you dude, sent me two of my grails in one message
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
i dont even have to look for shoes anymore
roll.gif
laugh.gif
......good to know, hope u get them for a good deal too!
glasses.gif

Shaun - HBD again...lol.....dope rotation since you've been missing, computer good as new?
Greg - ouch man.....OUCH!! that was not right! u HAD to go there...
roll.gif

Mike - doooope! finally got 'em out!
nerd.gif

Chris - thanks dude
Gooey - missed ur post about the laces for the 95's.....dope pickup btw....and yea i can hook you up with those 95laces. 99's are looking clean too! good job!
Oli - good info on those curry 95's...gotta keep an eye out for 03's now....my 98 pair is on really, reallythin ice
frown.gif

Jibby - dope pickup, don't see those too often. glad i could help you get a deal on 'em too
pimp.gif

int0thedark - after all the pics i've "right clicked > saved" from you.....gotta say thanks dude!
glasses.gif

UKBased - dope bursts, that speckled midsole is dope the way they only did parts of it and left the area around the airunit and the forefoot solid white.
UFB - structures always deserve a
pimp.gif

Bayareaflip - dope pickup on the drury's.
Em in j's - those ID90's are dope, very clean colorway.

sorry for the abundance of words...lol....back at the office after playing hooky so...i needed to sound like i'm typing a lot....u know....."hard atwork"
roll.gif

anyways.....these were waiting for me today.....got a "steal" ($50 shipped from the UK) so this is my 3rd pair
embarassed.gif
......first shoe i've ever had triples of in the same size.

^ wow! those are the lights I have been keeping my eyes open for. nice pickup sir! you got me glued to the ebay.uk
glasses.gif

Cris - any particular reason you sold em? I'm assuming because they had a hard time making it in your robust rotation..
laugh.gif

Hotthobo - The Bursts have a production date of late '07, but I don't remember them dropping, and haven't really seen them til more recently, whenthey've started to pop up on the auction site. There's some sizes on there at the moment, from France and Germany (so maybe they were a Europe onlyrelease). Code is 604041 105 and c/w is White/Neutral Grey-Medium Grey.

Dan - Neither, was actually from Sports Direct. Got really excited when i saw a load of orange boxes (and even some red/black ones) on sale, but the vastmajority was absolute rubbish. Grabbed the last pair of the Bursts.

Jibbycanoe - I would say you got a good deal. I really like the Mowabb 93's, and your photo shows them off very nicely indeed. Great pickup.

Originally Posted by larrivee7

^ Nice pickup man
pimp.gif
You breccia !!
laugh.gif
Man, I had one prof who had an endlessstring of geo-puns. He was a trip. Same guy is good friends with Mike Rowe (dirty jobs), they used to sing opera together back in the day
laugh.gif

Mike...thanks bro!

Jibby...those Mowabb 93s look amazing. I've heard that the orange bottle of windex takes off the white powder residue from midsoles. Never tried it myselfthough...

Justin...thanks again lol. Nope..computer still isn't working right. Might have to send it back again. These people at HP are jack +%$!%. (If any Fammemebers work there no offense
laugh.gif
frown.gif
)

James...originally it turned itself off and wouldn't come back on. We sent it out, when we got it back same thing. Sent it out again. Got it back yesterdayand it owrked for a few hours, then froze. So I turned it off, unplugged it, plugged it back in and now when I turn it on it just beeps.

Sorry for off topic fam...
frown.gif

UKBased - thank you sir. it's been good to work with some friendly UK heads lately (shouts to gooey!)
larrivee7 - ahh the geology puns... so many, so corny.. still makes me laugh tho. I can't tell you how many times I said "gneiss schist" back inthe day
s dubl - thanks for the props and the info on the windex. just walking around in them removed most of the stuff. but I will keep that in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom