TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve -
pimp.gif

yesterday I was outside doing house stuff...
frown.gif

291bymp.jpg

the wife also found her old 95s...
259vame.jpg

What I have been wearing as of late...
34nsg9y.jpg

Question for the FAM, does anyone know if the retro am180 ultramarine run true to size? Just never had or tried on a pair of 180's before. Thx for thehelp.

TAK- not that you need it, but you know I got your approval! Good to see you taking good care of those Infra's.

Modzilla- Those GTO's look like a blast. What track is that? I've been to Mid-Ohio a bunch over the past couple years, but haven't made it to anyothers yet.

Team LLC fo life!!

Gooey- Nice Bursts!

Hope all is well with everyone!

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by ucasta

yesterday I was outside doing house stuff...
frown.gif

291bymp.jpg
Brings a tear to my eye Aaron...

Not the fact that your HOAs are dirty, but the fact that you are outside working in YOUR lawn at YOUR house with YOUR WIFE!!!!

Proud of you broseph!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Fam...

any size 11 Famers out there interested in pretty good condition '02 Comet 95s PM/email (email is in the sig) for link...

peace....

Couple things i picked up

AM 90s

a2535867e48d54991e6d39fa62bd97dedb05ffc.pjpg

Will be popping some fluo laces in these to make them pop a bit more......

04635659e04f5dc51e0039376cd63bf2a53cb52.pjpg

Triax 94s!
Think the black ones may go back tommorrow - may have been a rash impulse buy but the grey and orange - me likey!

40735231e31156261ea336a265803454d47d069.pjpg

Originally Posted by illphillip

Shout out to Mic Morales, my official AMS tourguide.

I see you Phil! Great meeting youmfinally my man! Next time bring the future wife!! Good luck on the wedding bro! Regards to Travis
an d u better send me them joints soon
grin.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Laune, got the aerobed ready! See you in a month!

baby Christa and BriBri lookin soooo cute!

its been hot for weeks now in AMS so slippers all the time

My lil one sends her love and hugs! her 1st month bday today...
3836640291_eeb7a8cdd7.jpg

She's adorable Mike!!!

I'll have some detailed pictures of my pick up's later. My wife is yelling at me to get ready for dinner.
happy.gif
you can check them on the pick up thread in the mean time

Deja, is growing up waaayyyy to fast!! Its amazing man, I spoil her alot already...lol

thanks folks!

Kuya, pera this week , promise!

Originally Posted by micmorales

Deja, is growing up waaayyyy to fast!! Its amazing man, I spoil her alot already...lol

thanks folks!

Kuya, pera this week , promise!

.............No worries Mic, me and Abbey just spoiled the crap out of Brianna yesterday, clothes and kicks, and pretty soon, your living room is going to looklike this, or crazy messier, I just cleaned it up:

Watchin' "Swoosh: Inside Nike" I recorded it from CNN I believe.

Cris.

Originally Posted by battleground03

She's adorable Mike!!!

I'll have some detailed pictures of my pick up's later. My wife is yelling at me to get ready for dinner.
happy.gif
you can check them on the pick up thread in the mean time

Mike she is really cute man! Battle - information on those ST's? Or if anyone else knows I'd appreciate it.....For some reason I am just wanting thatother ST, and now these...sigh....
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Fam...

any size 11 Famers out there interested in pretty good condition '02 Comet 95s PM/email (email is in the sig) for link...

peace....

I think those might be the pair I'm selling as they don't pop up often. I've had a few people from this thread contact me about them but they neverget back to me....anyways I'd really love to trade my pair for a size 11.5-12...anyone in here feel free to hit me up, Id rather they go to someone whowould really appreciate them rather than your avg "other site" member (no offense to those who frequent both boards)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom