TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Finally the new Manny Trainers!!!
Taffy- Those 90's are Nice and simple IMO. I prefer the looks of that other CW that popped up this past week.

gswarriorz- c'mon now....this isnt the MannyTrainer post
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Finally the new Manny Trainers!!!
Taffy- Those 90's are Nice and simple IMO. I prefer the looks of that other CW that popped up this past week.

gswarriorz- c'mon now....this isnt the Manny Trainer post
indifferent.gif
I know, sorry just really excited for em... I know there are a few people in the FAM who collect em. Ill be happy to hook sum people up with themif they want.

Sup Fam......

Once again, thanks to all, we're doing good right now and we should be going home on Saturday.

No shoes today, just some Nike Slippers and Undefeated Socks.

Cris.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

did they make air max 94's in 1996? I have a pair I thought were burst 2's but are apparently not (they don't look like the burst 2's in that auction above), but the more I think about it, I think the upper more resembles the air max 94. production date on the tag is 96 (gum sole, white/green upper, white/green bubble).

can somebody post pics of the am 94 again for me? I know we went through this a few months ago but I don't want to dig for pics. thanks.

4081427028_e5547d8b7b.jpg

90s up there are dope....just can't dig the price with exchange rate right now.

Jibby...haha. I feel your pain....most of these dudes in these shoe spots only know what the newest "hype" shoe that they have for that area. Mostlikely some crap Jordan Brand fusion
smh.gif

So is there any word/sightings on the green Pattas stateside?

I would say TGIF, but I'm on my way to work haha
ohwell.gif

Peace Fam!

Sdubl- No sightings yet....I've been Googlin' everyday trying to find info on those and the others. More so the others since the greens have beenknocked off my list.

On your way to work? That bites, looks like you'll be checking scores from your phone again lol

Cris, first of all major congrats and all the best for the fam. Hope you all are well.
Mike, thanks man. I'm really doing well over here. Climbing the ladder and stuff
wink.gif
Tell Caroline I said hello. Hopefully I will manage to come and pay you guys a visite next year. I'm missing Amsterdam right here.

The FAM is really going strong and I'm liking what I see. Heat all around.

Oh, and for the peeps who are only here for the beer* (*pics), here a few AM94s. Not mine, btw.

2hf8321.jpg

25kqyd4.jpg

2mgkwac.jpg

294qkir.jpg

kbw3sg.jpg

The purple punches up there are (imo) the best ever though.

Damn Mike...greens knocked off the list? RMK? Those effin sites never have a 13. Yep, scores from the phone once again, and late night highlites on the news
ohwell.gif

Oli...those black 94s with the gradient air unit are lovely. I almost wish Nike would do that to some of the recent bursts/93s, or even retro the 94s. Not likeitd make too much difference because you'd barely be able to see it haha.

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Mine Today...
Doesn't get much better.

Was going to wear white ups today, but i think i'll crack a can of these open, too good a shoe and LMs poic hasinspired me.

SDUB' Yep knocked off my list. Went with KF's the day they posted them . I was trying for a pair of "grails" but dude declined my offer for$400. Ended up getting the greens & a new Eddie Bauer car seat for my 18month old.

All you FAM w/ Chilli AM's make me jealous! Hey Modzz' you get the decal yet, bet it'll look prestine on your new vehicle...

nwt and Oli,

thank you sirs. so my suspicions are confirmed. I got a pair of air max 94's that were advertised as burst 2's. sweet! something told methey were am94's when I bought 'em, but it had been so long since I'd seen a pic I couldn't remember, and I'd never seen a pair of burst2's. I haven't posted pics yet because I want to clean them up first, but I will post 'em eventually. Oli, I really dig those purple ones too, butI will always love the black ones with the yellow/orange bubble the most. the only time I've ever seen anyone rocking a pair was you in that very pic youposted, haha. very dope, as always!

have a good evening fam, just finished my last day of a 55 hour week (paid for 40 of 'em) and bout to get into a 6 pack of new belgium and this nuggetsgame. oh, and "usa" bursts for me today! trust me...
wink.gif
(wordto illphillip)

Originally Posted by nwt

Originally Posted by denverairforce

did they make air max 94's in 1996? I have a pair I thought were burst 2's but are apparently not (they don't look like the burst 2's in that auction above), but the more I think about it, I think the upper more resembles the air max 94. production date on the tag is 96 (gum sole, white/green upper, white/green bubble).

can somebody post pics of the am 94 again for me? I know we went through this a few months ago but I don't want to dig for pics. thanks.

4081427028_e5547d8b7b.jpg
i absolutely cannot ait till i find that shoe. Just to get a glimpse of it in person again. 2 colorways i believe. Thats what excites me thesedays. Pics like that, thank u

Originally Posted by tak

All you FAM w/ Chilli AM's make me jealous! Hey Modzz' you get the decal yet, bet it'll look prestine on your new vehicle...
Not yet mate,i'll take piccie when it arrives, and then i'll stick it on the new wheels around the23rd.

Changed my mind about the chilli 1s again, wore white ups like i said i would, i'll wear the ones tomorrow.

FAM!

Good morning...
corgi...how you feeling? good to see you lurking
happy.gif
I snagged a pair of those solebox 1500s and they are butter. I know you gotthem as well
smokin.gif

I am headed to Toronto on business next week and I thought the timing would be perfect to pick up the green Pattas...
Goodfoot and Livestock said they would release them 11/21 most likely. There is a place in Ottawa that has them but I'm not driving there to get them. They will be taking phone orders on Monday. Point being, don't freak out and overspend on ebay or these other rape artists (ie: paying in euros or gbp)because they will be hitting the QS accounts in the states. That being said, someone is going to have to snag a sz12 for me because I have nothing in my area.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Will keep you guys posted as I learn more...
wink.gif

Afternoon fam hope everyone one is doing good. Just realized auction I was watching ended, who snagged foot patrol stabs for $100
embarassed.gif

Today:

Also did a restoration on the Comet 95s I just got:

Finished product:

Not bad for a less than $25 pickup
happy.gif

Hope everyone's having a good weekend
glasses.gif

Nice job on those Comets.

prok - good deal on those Navi's

Like I mentioned a few pages back, here are few things I need to get rid off. Don't mean to make this a b/s post just wanted to give all the size 9 fam aheads up
wink.gif

4083411177_390ea3a524_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom