TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just rolling through to wish you all happy holidays. Looking forward to my first Thanksgiving dinner: enjoy Fam!

^^ hey neukicks, I sent you a PM...dunno if you saw it yet.

If all goes to plan, I might have a new pickup or two (or more?) down the road.
smile.gif

a well used pair just sold for almost $150 shipped yesterday (which I think is waaaay too much for those, especially used), but there's a lot of hype onair maxes today and it's becoming more difficult to get a decent deal on an older shoe. these things looked halfway trashed to me, couldn't believethey went for this much:

http://cgi.ebay.com/NIKE-AIR-MAX-1-...ewItemQQptZUS_Men_s_Shoes?hash=item27ad29aaf5

the hype on air maxes catches me off guard sometimes. same seller sold the following: $105 shipped for used python 90s, $165 shipped on used infrared 90/360s,$145 for crepe 90s well used with stains and marks... prices seems to be a little out of hand for some of this stuff.

gswarriorz- I'm not sure either on the price for those babies but I bought a shirt for them because I know they're a must have.

Who won them on eBay yesterday? I wouldve bit but that stain was huge!

Happy Thanksgiving Fam. No drinking and driving.

Corgi just put up a clean pair of 01 BW's on his blog, sz. 13 just in case anyone is interested

Whoa $150 for a beat pair of Crepes? And to think I wanted to off my pair this past week....definitly gonna hold off for a bit longer now
smile.gif

Have a good one FAM!

There's a 9.5 pair of Crepe Air Max 1's on the other site. Seller claims they've been worn 4x. H/o is only 70 shipped and he doesn't want much.

Originally Posted by tak

....definitely gonna hold off for a bit longer now
smile.gif

....we'll see about that buddy....
devil.gif
nerd.gif

wearing these today....switching it up later for black friday hunting
devil.gif

Happy Thanksgiving Fam!

WOW... i havent been up in here in at least a year .... HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!

My new sz 13 pick up pics coming soon

Had to break these out today...going out later to a second Thanksgiving gathering so I might switch up just to give these shoes a break.

aabus7.jpg

2uz8b6f.jpg

Obligatory rear shot because I know most NTers like 'em (referring to air units
wink.gif
) nice and thick...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JMKickz

WOW... i havent been up in here in at least a year .... HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL!!

My new sz 13 pick up pics coming soon

Man it has been a while... Where you been?

Nice avy!!! WO!!!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Who is that?

Those looking for grunge air max 1 or dirty denim air max 1s. There is a DS sz 10.5 pair of the dirty denim and a sz 10 on the grunge on napsize for $91 each,plus shipping. Not bad!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

wore these today to go eat dinner at my pop's house...
vy9p8j.jpg

peace Fam! Good luck tomorrow for anyone looking for bargains!

s dubl, cool Air Max 360 IIIs.
pimp.gif
Are they white/black/red?

Air Max 2009s almost make me forget about the Air Max 360s. =x

Didn't stuff myself as much as previous years...though I think I have enough mashed potatoes to last for the next four days.
grin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom