TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
cincy.....clean ID's, very impressed.

My outlet purchase came in, $60.11 shipped, can't complain:

Probably the only shoe I have doubles of.

Thanks again for the info PurpleSneaks...

Cris.

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Amazing Azure's a page back.......they just went back on the hit list.
You mentioned Bo Trainers.....just picked up the Bo Trainer 1s today. They're hella comfy!

Have a safe night FAM!!

-Andrew-

PS- And anyone who wants to help me out with a Swoosh account feel free to hit me up!
laugh.gif
I'm all about returning favors.
wink.gif
Likewise.

And i was staring at my Azures all day, just too fine. White must have a tinge of blue in it or something, def not starkwhite.

Hope everyone had a safe Friday night.

Tonight...
52gkso.jpg

RL - Might be hitting u up for some 2009s on the Swoosh account
laugh.gif
The comfort amazes me every time I slip em on!
Cincy - Absolutely killin it with the IDs!
Ucasta - Dope emeralds!
Modz - Very clean 90s!

decided i like them and i wanna keep them... but would you guys return them over this creasing on the back (and re-order them)?

4250663420_ef28221b31_o.jpg

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

RL - Might be hitting u up for some 2009s on the Swoosh account
laugh.gif
The comfort amazes me every time I slip em on!
cool!!! I can't get enough of them myself. Not sure what sz you wear but the women have great colorways...Funny you posted the black/redcause they DONT have those
frown.gif

Sup FAM. New ID options, I knew the fam would be going crazy, got caught up last night and decided to post today. Got a question:

If I was going to make an Ohio State or Cincy Reds pair, would you guys recommend using beet or hot red?

I'll be posting my designs that will be ordered next week very shortly. Nothing compared to some of these, I can't stop myself from just keeping mineplain and simple with white mesh, white midsole, silver mesh upper, and just swapping around the rest of the colors LOL.

Cheers FAM.

Proto - How did you get your ids so quick using the orange color? I like the id that you did, might have to steal your design.

^ That is hot red I believe, not orange...

BTW Proto, I would return on that creasing... It doesn't look right... I think the coloring is cool, but that creasing is no bueno...

^Man my eyes are getting worse. Proto's id totally looks orange to me for some reason, but they are hot red.

Originally Posted by crisone

My outlet purchase came in, $60.11 shipped, can't complain:

Probably the only shoe I have doubles of.

Thanks again for the info PurpleSneaks...

Cris.

I should of never slept on those when they hit the outlets. Dammit! I spy un-clot's and Amsterdam's.

Proto - You can try ironing that area.

yeah, that's what i was trying to tell you guys a few pages back, just in case you didn't know (all i had seen prior to ordering these was a hot redoutsole):

online:
4250750626_dee4797ed5_o.png

real life:
4249891777_41565f18cd_o.jpg

then look how close that hot red is the orange i used on these 90's a few years ago:
4249891423_6525ddb176_o.jpg

makes me wonder how different these am1's would be with orange instead of hot red...

i do like the colorway now tho, but i HATE that creasing... definitely gonna send 'em back and re-order... thanx for your feedback guys!!!

no problem cris, anytime.
got my package in the other day as well. my 2nd pair of QS's. now i can finally retire the HOA pair
laugh.gif
unDS'ed the middle pair yday

^^yeah i threw them in the washer once in the summer, came out looking great. pics are somewhere in here. but ill use these as my go-to-shoe when im in a rushto go somewhere lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom