TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by battleground03

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
one down......four to go

nerd.gif
 two down...stopping there
ohwell.gif
 see you next week L!

yea right C! it's an addiction! i'll probably have the green ones soon 
laugh.gif
tongue.gif
 nice chilis too.......

What up Fam!

sooo much dope stuff....trying to keep up as best as i can
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
@ the patta set....if i could just find the blacks i'll be complete too
tired.gif

eek.gif
glasses.gif
smokin.gif
@ old dudes in urawas n newspapers...that will definitely be my golden years look
glasses.gif

Sean Price in Pattas
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Chris - thanks for naming that breed, i always see this lady around my way walking one and never stopped to ask her what the breed was....now i know what to look for
glasses.gif
nerd.gif

Cris - thanks again for the shirts, came in today. and sick pickup btw
pimp.gif

Viet - if u had kept all the stuff you've had...you'd probably have 3,000 shoes (and another 1,000 in multiples)
laugh.gif

i'm curious about everyones thoughts on the patta set....personally my faves in order are: green > purple > black > navy > burgundy(only because of the missing forefoot swoosh)

no maxes for me over the weekend....but i did wear these lights last week to take my girl to the top of the rock observation. this pic was taken in this lightroom they have up there, every person is assigned a color and it basically follows u around the room, check the vid below.

.....thankfully i wasn't
smokin.gif
or i would have been in there for hours zoned out
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

NYC resident for over 20 years and this was my first trip up there....
smh.gif
@ myself for missing out on these views! and if u look closely...mercer is already calling
devil.gif
laugh.gif

lol Justin, dope pics

oh and since I only have the greens, it's hard to say, but the ones with the corduroy are definitely my least favorite and the only pair I don't care to own at all.  probably black>green>purple>maroon>corduroy.

Justin I hope you got the Mayhem mobile gassed up and running!

I need to get to NY one day.....first stop Mayhem World, MAYHEMS NY Adventures, Mayhem Berry's Farm, Mayhemversal Studios, and Mayhemine World LOL

What's up fam? Just dropping in to say hello as I'm still traveling on business. Just trying to keep up
grin.gif

Sean Price in Pattas FTW!!!

RL- you get my vote as well...are you official yet?

Cris - nice pickups!!

Peace.

Originally Posted by tak

Justin I hope you got the Mayhem mobile gassed up and running!
you already know! hit my ride with that new TZ paint job
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
smokin.gif

I need to get to NY oneday.....first stop is the bank to make a withdrawal Mayhem World, MAYHEMS NYAdventures, Mayhem Berry's Farm, Mayhemversal Studios, and MayhemineWorld and then off to Mayhem's shoe storage LOL
fixed
wink.gif

thanks Denver, i was hella nervous though being up that high and holding this expensive camera all the way out on the ledge to avoid catching any of the barriers in the pic of the city
laugh.gif

Haha at Mercer already calling...
My favs would be purple>navy>black>maroon>green. Only have the navys and greens though.

avngrguild wrote:

RL- you get my vote as well...are you official yet?

Thanks man, nope I need a vote from Mic or Rap & Sneakz... do they post anymore?? or just lurk

Baybully/Supamars- Thanks homies

Mayhem- The time is near!!!

Tak- Come to NYC for the summer man, we gonna hit 60s this week.. looking forward to that

So while browsing swoosh I saw the tongues of the AM95s, is that new AIR logo just for these air attacks or for all am95s?? It look absurd

happy monday fam, everyone have as crappy of a workday as me?
laugh.gif

that view is crazy mayhem, new york is awesome....i went when i was still living at home and didnt get to enjoy it the way i would like to, but i know it would be soooo

much doper this time around w/o my parents touristing it up lol

pattas imo green > purple > navy > black > maroon

although i only own navys but ohwell im happy

mayhem - killing it with the mayhem signal lol

my order would be black > green > burgundy > purps >.............. navys

341864377.jpg

i need to start posting in here when i wear my max's, i know someday i will be asking to join, RL Treyce  hope you get approved nice collection you have their

Saturday was my 20th birthday and to say the least my parents came through

one pair i bought my self last week and the other my parents bought way back when they first released
pimp.gif

lol that is fuzz on the toe not bird crap
laugh.gif

monday is done...
happy.gif
...woohooo....

denver - great burst pick up.
pimp.gif

smh.gif
air attack is just
smh.gif

cris-love the am2 pick up.
smokin.gif
that colorway is just sick.
daaznfella- aw man...those 03 neons...
OG cats with some crazy AM1 heat. haha
smokin.gif

cincy-congrats on the pickups. im still looking for my first pair
at the mayhem signal....
laugh.gif

and yes...get in line when it comes to USA 87s.
mad.gif

98 comets for today.
so0kzq.jpg

Originally Posted by larrivee7

Briannn - ditto on the "air attack" sentiment
sick.gif
.  As if the color blocking wasn't bad enough (with the exception of maybe 1 or 2 we've seen), the shape is truly terrible.  If these had correct materials and authentic shape, I could maybe see getting some as a base for some custom work or something.  But as is............
indifferent.gif
.  And
roll.gif
 @ the "air fart" spiris.  Which pair of yours do that?
These are the ones that fart:

d2d354876379c6f6537b8625674aaf287903837.jpg

Wore them for a week out in the wild and also used to run in them too.  Guess it was inevitable...
tired.gif

Tak: I'm trying to build up my anime pic stash
laugh.gif

lol i know nwt i should have explained it in here to i was running and did not have time to fix them i am no happy with that pic myself was just showing what i had on not really how i wear them

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

So while browsing swoosh I saw the tongues of the AM95s, is that new AIR logo just for these air attacks or for all am95s?? It look absurd

I am hoping it is just for the Air Attacks (similar to how some of the Powerwalls had that "nike" logo over the swoosh on the tongues).

IF this is a permanent change...someone should go to the whoever came up with this idea

2r23ad4.jpg

Then give this person a seat...repeatedly...

21mi5na.jpg

Spoiler [+]
Of course, violence doesn't solve problems so don't create a problem!
happy.gif

Mayhem - That view is crazy! I gotta make the trip out to NY sometime.
eorr23 -
pimp.gif

EEntegRa - comets...cant wait till they release this year(fat bubble or not).

Oh and as for the pattas,  black > purple > maroon > navy > green

can you guys tell me whats a good way to clean white mesh on 95's ? i wore my parra 95's to a baseball game and some part of the white got dirty someone told me to put them in the washer but that sounded like crazy talk

Well with my chilis and freshwaters, I've put them in a pillow case then in the washing machine on a light cycle *cold water* as hot water melts the glue. It isnt crazy talk at all.

Dreads- Thanks man

Neukicks- IDs look good, If I'm not mistaken more colors will be put up as of April 1st

Eorr- Happy Birthday man, those twin pattas look sexy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom