TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, the weathers bringing out the good stuff. J4s today, ams tomorrow i guess. Love those ACGs over the page, very Stab-%*$. Shouldn;t have slept, 8 pages go by...

Damn...1,800+ pages...Bee with all the Parra's/Patta's...
smokin.gif

So, looks like Mercer has already "presold" some of the Parra's.  Taken from oldsole73 in the Parra thread:

Originally Posted by oldsole73

Thisis one airmax im really feelin and it looks like im gonna have to fallback..some more info i got straight from special orders..sz8-8.5 nolonger showing in the system sz 9(7) sz 9.5(11) sz 10(18) sz 10.5(19)sz 11(18) sz11.5 (15) sz 12(9) sz13-14 no longer showing in system

earlier they were showing sz 13's now there not. Lady said there is noset release date so they could sell them anytime they want hencemissing sz 13's.

eyes.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Guys I am looking for the Obsidian Patta's in a size 12...of course, I know im not fam but can someone please help me?

8000 Factory Shops Boulevard, Jeffersonville, OH - (740) 948-9090
Saw this pair of Air Max at Jeffersonville Outlet they do have a stain at the left toebox and a dusty like smudge on the right inner toebox.Maybe one of you guys might like em for 39.99

!@&*^#$% i just typed a long-$*+ reply and yuku messes up !@^%^!#%*

as it is - already hard to catch up with the sort of activity going on in here!!!
laugh.gif

anyway - just so y'all know, i've been doing a lot of right-click, save for the past 30 pages or so. srsly.

i think we need a gif for this.

/cue brian

This is one airmax im really feelin and it looks like im gonna have to fall back..some more info i got straight from special orders..sz8-8.5 no longer showing in the system sz 9(7) sz 9.5(11) sz 10(18) sz 10.5(19) sz 11(18) sz11.5 (15) sz 12(9) sz13-14 no longer showing in system

earlier they were showing sz 13's now there not. Lady said there is no set release date so they could sell them anytime they want hence missing sz 13's

mad.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

This is one airmax im really feelin and it looks like im gonna have to fall back..some more info i got straight from special orders..sz8-8.5 no longer showing in the system sz 9(7) sz 9.5(11) sz 10(18) sz 10.5(19) sz 11(18) sz11.5 (15) sz 12(9) sz13-14 no longer showing in system

earlier they were showing sz 13's now there not. Lady said there is no set release date so they could sell them anytime they want hence missing sz 13's

mad.gif

15-11.5's and 9-12's

waits for justin's gifs......

brian: not bad
laugh.gif

i haven't had much AM related pick-ups in quite awhile now. i've been constantly broke! i have been wearing my 87s though (!):
3707081537_ae7c65cff8.jpg

sdubl

nerd.gif

RL-part of the "holland" pack, not sure if they are releasing in the us or not, id prob take both if they do

I need black freakin pattas!!!

What are green or navy pattas going for right now? I need an 11 in both. I shouldn't have slept

why couldnt they put yellow on that last quarter?
my half-assed photoshop (someone make this look better 
laugh.gif
)

4440075754_40537c7028.jpg

so close..

Originally Posted by spacej23

Damn...1,800+ pages...Bee with all the Parra's/Patta's...
smokin.gif

So, looks like Mercer has already "presold" some of the Parra's.  Taken from oldsole73 in the Parra thread:

Thisis one airmax im really feelin and it looks like im gonna have to fallback..some more info i got straight from special orders..sz8-8.5 nolonger showing in the system sz 9(7) sz 9.5(11) sz 10(18) sz 10.5(19)sz 11(18) sz11.5 (15) sz 12(9) sz13-14 no longer showing in system

earlier they were showing sz 13's now there not. Lady said there is noset release date so they could sell them anytime they want hencemissing sz 13's.

eyes.gif
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

DJCK got that 13! What size is Mayor? Apparently he got his too! NSW in LA gets NOOOO LOVE 
indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Dang I'm behind
laugh.gif

In short........ nice stuff guys
pimp.gif
(especially on and around page 1800)

Off the top of my head: 

Justin - Nice pickup, how's the fit on those hua's?
Bee, Chris -
pimp.gif

r3 - 87s
pimp.gif

Ron - nice pickup! What's the name of those?  If they're from '96 they're one of the few runners that aren't in my Eastbays.
nwt - love seeing the structures getting used
pimp.gif

UK - sweet pickups!  The shape is lovely on those 87s
pimp.gif
.  And aren't those Triax from spring '97 (maybe produced late '96)?  Either way, they're awesome.

I wore HOA 97's last night and Max Orange Skylines earlier............trust.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

those sample pattas look nice, but I can't imagine wearing a pair of white denim shoes more than once or twice. imagine how filthy they would get!

Andrew - damn dude, 15 pairs now? can we get a burst collection pic? and blue mesh = new holy grail of AM's, probably for both of us, haha. but yeah my new madras are way clean I'm very happy with them.

clearsole - are you talking about cleaning mesh on pattas? it's barkeeper's friend and you can usually find it at the grocery store by the cleaning supplies. I'm not sure that you would want to use something so abrasive on the pattas, it might affect the denim if you get any on it. I would first try a toothbrush with a little water and dish soap and maybe some oxyclean and just carefully/gently scrub without getting too much water on any other part of the shoe. then just scrub again with just water and keep soaking up the excess with a clean white towel. that should do it.
once again thanks for the help but no there not the patta's there the parra running man air max 95 they came out in a pack along with airmax 90's and nike cortez tomorrow im gonna go pick some of those cleaning supplies up when i head to Mercer this patta release is really becoming hectic i just want my 1 pair anybody else heading out there tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom