team late night

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

team late night = team west coast 
That's all that is.

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Eventually your body will demand sleep. 

I am up every day at 5am for work.  I usually try to get to sleep around 10 to get 7 hours but usually ends up being around 11 if not later.  I can go about 5 days getting 5 hours of sleep a night.  But on the weekends my body needs the rest.  I am always an early riser but I will be taking naps for 2 hours during the middle of the day on saturday or sunday.  Or i pass out at like 11pm and wake up at 10am feeling like i just got done hibernating.

Waking up from a long hard sleep (pause) is one of the best feelings in the world.  All sorts of refreshed and healthy feeling
Same with me. I'm up at 3:30 am usually and out the door by 4:30 but make up some sleep on my long bus rides to and from work. I think I get somewhere around 5-6 hours a night but on the weekends, I'm done. Sometimes I'll go out on Fridays and not get home til 5 or 6 the next morning so i'll be up for over 24 hours but I only do that once or twice a month.

I kinda wanna try that Polyphasic Sleep thing so I could write and create more, but Idk if it's really that necessary. Personally, I might just be better off going to bed at 11-12 and wake up at 3, write till 5 and then go back to bed and wake up at 9 am.

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

One thing I hate about nights is everything closes early around my way..
Like right now I'm craving some Dairy Queen but the only place around here thats open is 7-11 and Wendy's..
wendy's has some good ice cream thoo.

Originally Posted by Ice Shattered

What's the criteria to cop a team late night sig 
nerd.gif
it costs like 50 bucks to apply, then the board will review you and make a decision.
paypal can only be sent as gift tho

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

nerd.gif
it costs like 50 bucks to apply, then the board will review you and make a decision.
paypal can only be sent as gift tho

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
I read the first line like
eek.gif
roll.gif

I'm usually up late by habit and wake up late... I don't have classes until 12:00 or 12:30 and work most evenings.

nerd.gif

Kwaz doesn't post here anymore, not sure who else has the authority to let you join the team 
laugh.gif

It usually depends if I have school/work in the morning but if I don't I go to bed between 3-5 and wake up between 9:30-11:30, back when I joined I was 16 and had to commute somewhat deep for high school so I'd get around 3/4 hours of sleep on schooldays. Never seemed to phase me.

@ work right now. Bout to be getting off. Gonna have a few beers and browse the thread. Prolly watch something on netflix.

Originally Posted by zube42

nerd.gif

Kwaz doesn't post here anymore, not sure who else has the authority to let you join the team 
laugh.gif

It usually depends if I have school/work in the morning but if I don't I go to bed between 3-5 and wake up between 9:30-11:30, back when I joined I was 16 and had to commute somewhat deep for high school so I'd get around 3/4 hours of sleep on schooldays. Never seemed to phase me.

Yeah what happened to Kwaz? Anyone know?

Man, no matter how early i have to get up, I'm always up until at least 2am. Goal for the summer is to catch up, but I swear that when I have the chance to sleep more I just end up staying up later hah

Back
Top Bottom