====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Love those new Swifts, especially the ones with the colored sole! Those Grey/Red Combo pair will be mine for sure

Ray - Any word on a new Rejuven8 model?? I only grabbed one pair and I think I need another one to beat up. May have to go for a pair of Free Run 1's since they are so cheap on RW right now!

finally got my hands on these a week ago, i havent stop wearin em since

*edit, for the Bay Area peeps, San Leandro just got a bunch of lunars.
-Eclipse
-Glide 2's
-Fly 2's
-Elites

J: I have no idea. They were supposed to be taken off the shelves because of their close resemblance to Adidas' 3 stripes...

Baked: Nice, Sir!

Haven't done this in a while, but I've been running ~20M per week. I've been too lazy to take pics and PS everything
laugh.gif
 LG1s for a nice 5M earlier today... Tryin' something new
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

1to1w4.jpg

i stand all day for work and i tend to supinate.

I really like the look and feel of the lunar eclipse - especially the heel lockdown since i wear my shoes a little looser and they usually tend to slip out.

The only thing is, the running warehouse says this shoe is for mild over pronators... will this worsen my supination or be bad for my feet?

Katash: Those Flows look DOPE!

Rich: LOL! They do! Hmmmm. I haven't seen him lurk for a while now... Maybe he'll make an appearance on the weekend?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Broke out my favorite Lunar model today for a Tempo5M (Finished @ ~30 minutes)
happy.gif
 I dyed the tongues black for practice on a future AM delivery
wink.gif

ogwf2h.png

still cant seem to find my size in that colorway... killing me with those ray i'm a sucker for purple esp when used as accents
this weekend i should have the grey/purple eclipse though so that'll have to do lol

DN: LOL! Thanks, Sir! Those Eclipses are dope as well!

Took these out for a Tempo5 today. I can't believe it's been about five months since I've worn them!
2d7t3d.png

Glad the team shoe is still getting love. I need to grab another pair from the outlet!

Stash: awesome pick up

Neighbor: is that concord on those trainers?!?!

the black/volt lunarHaze are $89 on finishlines website and theres a coupon SHOES20

copped them will be my 4th pair of lunars. Love all of them.

Anyone know if they are releasing more colorways of the LUNARWOOD?

This is my current favorite shoe and I already have the 3 colorways I like...

Wish that there were more out there.

Neighbor: I'm not sure if it's Concord since it didn't have its og box, but it is purple.
happy.gif
 On a sidenote... they remind me of the Kings... It's pretty sad to know they're moving to SoCal...
frown.gif

Gator: Try calling the San Leandro Clearance Store, they had 3 cws (LS, Black / Volt and Grey / Blue) of the Hazes for $60  

684ff_nike-lunar-trainer-id.jpg

This pic makes me sad... I definitely SLEPT. SMH

The black/white, blue spark/black/white, and sport red/black/white lunarswift 2's are all available on Finishline.com
Anyone have an opinion on the lunarhaze or lunarventure?

^ Nice! How much did you get them for? Since I can't locate a pair, I'll settle with the same cw on the FR2s... 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

^ Nice! How much did you get them for? Since I can't locate a pair, I'll settle with the same cw on the FR2s... 
ohwell.gif

76.99  im a sz 11.5 but had to get a 12 but thats no big deal....definately the best colorway

Back
Top Bottom