====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Man i love this thread, lunars are the best, i gotta post my pics on here.Still debating on which lunar i should get for running, my lunartrainers are beat.

Anyone know any places that still have the Lunarglide 2 Grey/Volt cw besides the usual sites? Tried using nike find and they came up with nothing, and all the other main sites (eastbay,finishline) don't have my size.

^^^i saw them at a couple Footlocker locations, not sure of the sizes but if you go to one...i'm sure you can stock locate them to the store?

Decepticon: I'll keep an eye out when I hit up the Clearance stre this weekend

Supra: ILLLY! They need o drop more cws!

frown.gif
 I really need those ..

Found this last night while looking around... sorry if its been posted before

Really wish they had a better pic

Nike Lunareclipse+ AP QS White Sport Red
431949-102

getIconLogo.do

i'm not too fond of the polka dots tho

yea...get rid of the dots and that's an amazing colorway.

I'm so angry that those blue eclipse dissappeared off NDC
frown.gif
mad.gif

jus saw these on JD....Air Max Lunar
main

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

jus saw these on JD....Air Max Lunar
main
Eh.....Justin, what u think?

Supra - dope pics!  Just got mine...

e13xo4.jpg

2vl9yl5.jpg

This colorway has "eclipsed" the first one as my fav...
laugh.gif

1o66hk.jpg

Ron - idk...i like the cw and if the materials are dope then the upper should look really nice. i would cop on sale but i kinda wish they would have went with a 180 unit instead 
ohwell.gif
, real nice pickup on those eclipse, they vanished off NDC so ima have to track 'em down for retail
nerd.gif

for today...
5483088295_6f04b3f9c8_z.jpg

noice Ron!...IMO def not better than the first colorway, still a fresh summer colorway
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

J...DOPE! forgot you had those!

James...I think theyre available on ndc? I know they were there, its the white/blue pair. Blue looks different in their pic tho.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Ron - idk...i like the cw and if the materials are dope then the upper should look really nice. i would cop on sale but i kinda wish they would have went with a 180 unit instead 
ohwell.gif
, real nice pickup on those eclipse, they vanished off NDC so ima have to track 'em down for retail
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

FLINTGREY wrote:

This colorway has "eclipsed" the first one as my fav...
laugh.gif

1o66hk.jpg
very nice Ron, where did you get these? I want to go out and get a pair this week I think.....

James/Justin...sup AM FAM!  You both have PM
smile.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

noice Ron!...IMO def not better than the first colorway, still a fresh summer colorway
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Thanks man.  I have my eye on the white/red for summer, even though I see that pair getting mad dirty quick!

white/reds are dope for sure...got my eye on those too.

Id like to see the eclipse on ID, but not for the price Nike would set it at.

^ yeah, I still have yet to do a Kobe VI iD (side not - I saw your AZK 6 iDs & they look straight butter!)

Ron: DOPE LEs! SMH at passing on them at $80

Justin: Crisp pic as usual!

Shaun: That would be ILLLY if Nike added them to the iD roster. I would think they would price them at $150-180 though. Even at this price, I'd order one.
nerd.gif

OG: Cool LG2s! I'm willing to give them a chamce despite the wrinkling flywire over time.

Dang, I've been slacking on my runs. I have't run in about two weeks
embarassed.gif

Nike needs to make more colorways of the LEs with a colored Lunarlon... like a red or infrared with a white/grey upper.

^ They do. I'd love to see a LAF cw with all Black uppers and a Yellow midsole and outsole. A Total Orange cw, Electric Green would also be dope, imo.

Back
Top Bottom