====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

edit - not feeling the new le colors on ndc. not a fan of that colorblocking with the flywire just an off color. the white/red are ok but i think the best cw's of the le are already out (especially in womens those white/sail are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
)
finally...the team shoe is mine
after missing out on them at runningwarehouse i finally got a pair off ebay for a decent price (91 shipped)

very pleased with them after walking around the house

Rich: Thanks, Sir! I'm leaning towards gettin those and a Spiderman cw

Austin: Good looking out! I've never seen those cws before. They're decent, but I wouldn't pull my trigger on any of them... They need to supply us with COLORED MIDSOLES!

Davey with the TEAM shoes... ILLY!
pimp.gif

cjlvs.jpg

5M today in LG1s

Ray got me fiending for some LGs!!

these for a 3 mile weeze after work.  I got bronchitis whilst in Cancun and am still trying to shake it..
5552013556_c560a7b30a_z.jpg

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Eric: Nice! I'd love to read your opinion on their differences

Katash: Dope collection, Sir!

James: I see you developed a liking towards the Elite2s. Volt midsoles on Lunars = WIN by default!

EBW: Hmmmm. Great idea! or should I edit this thread, and make it a Lunar X Free thread or a Modern Nike Running Thread?

I'd say keep this post because it is truly epic. A side modern Nike runners could be pretty dope though. Not just limited to lunar or frees. Might be a great post.

* Joyfully Crying * THANK YOU BASED LUNAR GOD.....
laugh.gif
...BUT SERIOUSLY THANK YOU GUYS FOR THE HELP CAN'T WAIT TO GET THESE.

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

good lookin out on that link, i would have thought it was deaded a long time ago.

Right. 
frown.gif
 i thought it was over for these Eclipse. cant seem to find them anywhere in my size, hopefully i can double up.
happy.gif

James: I see you developed a liking towards the Elite2s. Volt midsoles on Lunars = WIN by default!
yea man, they are an AWESOME shoe! super comfortable, can't seem to get them off my feet, i just wish there were some other good colors.

20V: Yeah. Its options are actually really good, imo. I like how they utilize different prints, BUT I'm waiting on the FR2s! I finally decided which one I'm ordering first

James: That's good to hear, Sir!

Davey: I'm glad you're enjoying the TEAM shoes!

EBW: Spider-Frees... Spider-Frees...does whatever a Lunar can? (word to Ron Burgandy!)
laugh.gif
  I'm pretty confident with the materials on this design.
25q9jcg.jpg

My next will likely be the FreeClipses / Grinch / LT+-esque depending on how the Reflective Accents and Volt midsole will look. FREE WORLD thread soon?
nerd.gif

Greg: DOPE! Nice to see you post here!

EBW: Spider-Frees... Spider-Frees...does whatever a Lunar can? (word to Ron Burgandy!)
laugh.gif
  I'm pretty confident with the materials on this design.
25q9jcg.jpg

My next will likely be the FreeClipses / Grinch / LT+-esque depending on how the Reflective Accents and Volt midsole will look. FREE WORLD thread soon?
nerd.gif

Greg: DOPE! Nice to see you post here!

mad.gif
 Rule number one for all lunar heads, you shall never choose another running shoe other than a LUNAR.

Just playing man
laugh.gif
Those frees look serious tho. 

Back
Top Bottom