Tebowing??!!?? c'mon son.

i swear before i opened this post i thought it was going to be about him kissing his teammate
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sillyputty

I don't understand this mentality that you all have adopted lately...it is as if EVERY POST must be in support of the topic instead of discussing the topic...

For instance, as much as I disagree with KSteezy on occupy wallstreet, I respect him for expressing his opinion, even if contrary to mine. It validates the necessity of the discussion in general. 

We are open to discussion. Discuss how corny this is. Discuss how lame it is. Discuss whatever you want about it but you're so damn predictable g it's embarrassing. You and Cap need to just go into a locked room and never come out. Both ends of the stupidity spectrum. And I'm atheist if it matters.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I don't understand this mentality that you all have adopted lately...it is as if EVERY POST must be in support of the topic instead of discussing the topic...

For instance, as much as I disagree with KSteezy on occupy wallstreet, I respect him for expressing his opinion, even if contrary to mine. It validates the necessity of the discussion in general. 
We are open to discussion. Discuss how corny this is. Discuss how lame it is. Discuss whatever you want about it but you're so damn predictable g it's embarrassing. You and Cap need to just go into a locked room and never come out. Both ends of the stupidity spectrum. And I'm atheist if it matters.

This was all you had to say.

Because honestly, youve justified everything i've said, regardless if you agree with it or not.

On top of that, if dude wants to post his analysis on a random internet meme picture then he has some serious problems. No one addressed him, nor did it imply anything he even suggested. He drew all those connections from NO WHERE. 

That being said:

Tebowing is lame.
30t6p3b.gif

I'd rather he do this on the field:

are-you-not-entertained.jpg

Originally Posted by Kramer

I don't understand why taking a pic in the same pose around the world is funny

same +%#@ im sayng i swear imo 2011 has to be the stupidest year of all time
mad.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by cartune

Putty were you touched by a priest?

Where you raped by Satan's thorny penis?

eek.gif
...yours had thorns?!

Mine was cucumber smooth!
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, while I wasn't raped, molested, or ever had a bad personal experience with religion, i'm empathetic to the misfortune of others...that being considered, if I was, how would that invalidate anything i've said on the subject? 

Some of ya takin this *%!% way too seriously. If you think its stupid dont do it. Why ya arguing whether or not this is cool or not. Personally I think its just amazing how a mediocre/borderline good player can have a whole country so enamored with him.

Its really just people being silly and having fun. All the religious arguments are just stupid
And if you thought it was bad now. Wait till after the weekend. Everyone will be Tebowing in costumes.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by cartune

Putty were you touched by a priest?

Where you raped by Satan's thorny penis?

eek.gif
...yours had thorns?!

Mine was cucumber smooth!
30t6p3b.gif

Anyways, while I wasn't raped, molested, or ever had a bad personal experience with religion, i'm empathetic to the misfortune of others...that being considered, if I was, how would that invalidate anything i've said on the subject? 

The thought process of some religious people is pathological to say the least-They always go for the most selfish reasons for people's intentions and it's disgusting

Clearly everybody who rejects God, must have had God do something wrong to them personally-ME ME ME ME ME!!!!!! If being fortunate and "not being raped" is a motivation to worship God, I have every reason to be religious

Back
Top Bottom