TERRORIST ATTACK MOSQUE IN QUEBEC CITY CANADA : 6 killed 8 wounded, One shooter in custody

Black person gets killed by cops - he had weed in his system, bluelivesmatter

Muslims get killed - shooter yelled Allah Akbar

Last edited:
Edit: Trudeau called the attack a terrorist attack.

Justin Trudeau, Canada’s prime minister, described the shooting as an act of terrorism. “We condemn this terrorist attack on Muslims in a centre of worship and refuge,” he said in a statement. “While authorities are still investigating and details continue to be confirmed, it is heart-wrenching to see such senseless violence. Diversity is our strength, and religious tolerance is a value that we, as Canadians, hold dear.”

Phillippe Couillard, the premier of Québec, described Sunday’s shooting as a “murderous act directed at a specific community” and said solidarity rallies would be held across Québec on Monday. “Québec categorically rejects this barbaric violence.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jan/30/quebec-mosque-shooting-canada-deaths

Last edited:
this is the equivalent of the shooting that happened in my town, 

this all stems from all the garbage the right wing spews.

its okay for them to make threats towards abortion clinics, mosques, obama.

they're paranoid  lunatics that own a ton of firearms, they are allowed to get away with so much nonsense.

"militias" are the same thing as isis.

Anybody saying this is not a terrorist act is wrong.

According to the oxford dictionnary : "The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims."

And according to the FBI :

"Domestic terrorism" means activities with the following characteristics:

- Involve acts dangerous to human life that violate federal or state law;
- Appear intended (i) to intimidate or coerce a civilian population; (ii) to influence the policy of a government by intimidation or coercion; or (iii) to affect the conduct of a government by mass destruction, assassination. or kidnapping;

Clearly a terrorist act from an extremist lone wolf.

Last edited:
The one silver lining to all of this has been an overwhelming outpouring of solidarity and support from all over the country and even around the world throughout the political and ideological spectrum

View media item 2316916
That's my PM :smokin

Last edited:
A few days before the attack, the killer asked on 4Chan which days the Mosque were the busiest because he "wanted to demonstrate at his city's mosque and go at the right time".

:smh:

Once these racists realize the shooter was a white supremacist they'll sweep it under the rug and stop talking about it.

It's crazy that people can be divided over something so obviously tragic. And I'm so sick of hearing how the country is split and so divided. To be more accurate, half of the country is racist and straight up wrong.

Once these racists realize the shooter was a white supremacist they'll sweep it under the rug and stop talking about it.

It's crazy that people can be divided over something so obviously tragic. And I'm so sick of hearing how the country is split and so divided. To be more accurate, half of the country is racist and straight up wrong.

BOOM!

giphy.gif

I'm glad the shooter isn't muslim, we need to start discussing the fact that white male christians are the biggest terrorist threat in this country.

We have already been doing that. They are the ones who have to look in the mirror and come to terms with that. But that's way too difficult, it's much easier to use stereotypes and place the blame on everyone else. You can't really expect the group of people who control nearly every aspect of society to identify themselves as the biggest problem. But they don't look at themselves as terrorists, they're "patriots" and whatnot.

Last edited:
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news.../+Media&utm_campaign=Shared+Web+Article+Links

The suspect in the deadly attack on a Quebec City mosque was known in the city's activist circles as a right-wing troll who frequently took anti-foreigner and anti-feminist positions and stood up for U.S. President Donald Trump.

Alexandre Bissonnette, 27, a student at Laval University who lived on a quiet crescent in the Cap-Rouge suburb of Quebec City, was expected in court Monday to face murder charges for the shooting that killed six people and wounded 19 others. Police initially arrested a person they considered a second suspect but they later backtracked, saying he was a witness.

Mr. Bissonnette's online profile and school friendships revealed little interest in extremist politics until last March when French nationalist leader Marine Le Pen visited Quebec City and inspired Mr. Bissonnette to vocal extreme online activism, according to people who clashed with him.

Vincent Boissoneault, a student in international relations at Laval University, grew up with Mr. Bissonnette and was friends with him on Facebook. He said they frequently clashed on politics when Mr. Bissonnette attacked refugees or expressed support for Ms. Le Pen or Mr. Trump.

"I can tell you he was certainly no Muslim convert. I wrote him off as a xenophobe. I didn't even think of him as totally racist, but he was enthralled by a borderline racist nationalist movement," Mr. Boissoneault said.

François Deschamps, an employment councillor who runs a refugee support Facebook page, said he immediately recognized Mr. Bissonnette's photo. "He was someone who made frequent extreme comments in social media denigrating refugees and feminism. It wasn't outright hate, rather part of this new nationalist conservative identity movement that is more intolerant than hateful."

Mr. Bissonnette's Facebook profile was removed from public view Monday morning along with the comments he left behind. Before Ms. Le Pen's visit, Mr. Bissonnette's friends say he showed little interest in politics, despite studying the subject at Laval University.

Former classmates from the CEGEP junior college he attended after high school described him as a quiet, unassuming guy who blended in. "It's scary that this would happen here," said one of the friends, Antoine Cabanac.

Michel Kingma-Lord, who grew up with Mr. Bissonnette, said he was "shocked" by the news that his erstwhile friend was suspected in a mass shooting. The two had grown apart in recent years, but spent many happy hours collecting minerals together as boys, scouring the schoolyard for bits of quartz.

"He was a really good guy," said Mr. Kingma-Lord. "A very generous kind of guy, always listening, polite."

Mr. Bissonnette studied political science, Mr. Kingma-Lord said, but seemed more interested in the campus chess club than any kind of ideology. "He never posted anything about hate speech," Mr. Kingma-Lord said. "He wouldn't share any political ideology. When we talked, it was just normal talk."

Acquaintances from Mr. Bissonnette's earlier years at Les Compagnons-de-Cartier high school in Quebec City say he was introverted, socially awkward and frequently bullied. Toma Popescu remembered bigger kids teasing Mr. Bissonnette for his slight, pallid appearance and his unfashionable clothing. "He dressed like a country boy," Mr. Popescu said.

The bullies who targeted Mr. Bissonnette would demand his money and his lunch, even roughing him up, Mr. Popescu added. But Mikael Labrecque Berger said that Mr. Bissonnette wasn't cowed by his social problems at school.

"He never seemed to take it like personally," Mr. Berger. "He had an almost happy attitude about it."

"Someone [would] tell him, 'You're ugly,' and he would say, 'You too are ugly.'"

Before it was removed, Mr. Bissonnette's Facebook page revealed normal preoccupations of young adulthood. While he "liked" the page of Ms. Le Pen and other right-wing politicians, he also liked Garfield and pop stars such as Katy Perry.

On Halloween, he posted a picture of himself in a screaming ghoul costume – first popularized by the Scream horror-movie franchise. "Nothing original but it's a classic," he wrote.

He also posted a photo of himself wearing what appeared to be a cadet uniform several years ago. A spokesman for the Canadian Forces confirmed that Mr. Bissonnette had participated in the cadet program from 2002 to 2004 in the Quebec City area.

Records show he bought a Chevy Malibu with his twin brother, Mathieu, in 2011. They were also chess-club teammates around that time.

Police searched a house belonging to Mr. Bissonnette's father, Raymond Bissonnette, on Monday morning. The address showed up on several traffic tickets issued to Alexandre Bissonnette in recent years.

Police say the suspect was not on their radar before the attack. A court records search shows no other involvement with police other than traffic tickets.

There you go Ninja. You can now politicize it.

The white nationalist movement that is flourishing now in America will not handle when their are inevitable marginalized.

This stuff will continue to happen from the right, and will lead to more young dudes getting radicalized, and the cycle will continue. More innocent people are going to die :smh: |I

I'm glad the shooter isn't muslim, we need to start discussing the fact that white male christians are the biggest terrorist threat in this country.
I know you're being sarcastic, but how about we stop blaming religions, races, and specific demographics and narrowing it down to awful humans?

I know you're being sarcastic, but how about we stop blaming religions, races, and specific demographics and narrowing it down to awful humans?

I don't think anyone is against that, but that's not how it works these days. A white Christian dude commits a shooting=mentally insane, lone wolf, bad apple, etc., which is what you're advocating for.

However, a person of ____ ethnicity commits a shooting->the entire ethnicity is made up of mostly thugs, terrorists, rapists, criminals, etc. Black people are told to answer for Chicago, Middle Eastern people are told to answer for ISIS, Mexicans are told to answer for cartel violence; white people are not told to answer for ANYONE.

Last edited:
I don't think anyone is against that, but that's not how it works these days. A white Christian dude commits a shooting=mentally insane, lone wolf, bad apple, etc., which is what you're advocating for.

However, a person of ____ ethnicity commits a shooting->the entire ethnicity is made up of mostly thugs, terrorists, rapists, criminals, etc. Black people are told to answer for Chicago, Middle Eastern people are told to answer for ISIS, Mexicans are told to answer for cartel violence; white people are not told to answer for ANYONE.
It only works that way because people are being controlled by the media's perception and ensuing coverage. People are also being pimped by facebook, memes and misinterpretation of history and religion. We need to start thinking and reacting according to fact.

This. Mans caught hell earlier today, disappeared after he realized he opened a can of worms and retun only to shrewdly do it again. Man's can't help himself. He pretends to care about Muslims, but if he had his way, he would round up anyone who has anyone sort of religious belief and put them in jail and burn down all religious institutions.

To be more accurate, half of the country is racist and straight up wrong.
Really... :rolleyes
Y'all crucify ninjahood for his comments then post ignorant stuff like this yourselves. Way to go

Last edited:
Im tired of this.....violent ignorance

Defending your life is 1 thing, but what is wrong with these losers who want to kill FOR NO GOOD REASON.

Those statements are actual facts though :lol: You crying about the truth?
Those aren't the facts.

This thread is prime example of the hypocrisy on NT. If you're a white conservative, or agree with those that are, you're an ignorant, racist bigot. If you say anything racist against white people (or new POTUS), it's perfectly acceptable. The two posts above only prove my point... :smh:

Anyways, done "crying" now. Go back to your roast of white conservatives like every other thread in this forum.

Last edited:
Those aren't the facts.

This thread is prime example of the hypocrisy on NT. If you're a white conservative, or agree with those that are, you're an ignorant, racist bigot. If you say anything racist against white people or new POTUS, it's perfectly acceptable. The two posts above only prove my point...
mean.gif

Anyways, done "crying" now. Go back to your roast of white conservatives like every other thread in this forum.
Leave if you dont like it her bigot. Storm front has room for you.

Back
Top Bottom